Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Janoi 20:27 - Oct 23 with 802 viewsBlueandTruesince82

To think Lambo was insistent that he's not a RB. Hadn't seen him play for 4 years but had his mind made up before he even set foot in PR.

It's not quite Roy of the Rovers stuff is it but it's still great to see someone not giving up and fighting their way both into the squad and now the team. Great stuff

Poll: Football is

Janoi on 20:33 - Oct 23 with 768 viewsHipsterectomy

Lambert seemed to have some agenda against him, maybe dating back to their time at Villa? His days were numbered when Lambert came in.

Darren Bent's quote should be immortalised at Portman Road: “We didn’t get on and I don’t particularly like him now – he was at Ipswich and nearly ruined my club."

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Janoi on 20:39 - Oct 23 with 723 viewsVic

His volley pass into Celina for the winner was sublime wasn’t it! He’s really wracking up the assists.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Janoi on 20:42 - Oct 23 with 702 viewsChurchman

Lambert seemed to think many things. Mostly about Dortmund and Celtic. Unintelligible, vacant and clueless. Thank goodness he’s no longer stinking the place out.

Janoi on 06:06 - Oct 24 with 382 viewsBlueBadger

In all fairness, Lambert insisted he wasn't a RB when were were short on RBs and not a CB when we needed CBs.

It's almost as if he was wholly incompetent.

Mullet Gtsb Blue badger Bloots N2 Blue ITFC Joe …and the rest. Do you not understand that these forums have massive sway these days? You’ve killed it. We may go on to bigger better things, who knows? Your bitching and whining on here is picked up and has a massive ripple effect. Fking knobs the lot of you. For weeks you’ve been stamping your feet like little girls and it gets picked up when all you needed to do was ride it out for a bit. Pathetic. Cook always comes good, he always has done, talk to any Pompey, Wigan or Chesterfield fan. I’m in Pompey tonight and they’re all shaking their heads. Dkheads the lot of you. Happy to get banned on the back of this. You’re ridiculous. The ramifications are massive which may be placated with money but fk me; learn to kick a ball and know what you’re talking about before you lash out in anger. A massive shame and a massive shame on you. Cook is working hard. What are you doing other than idly pointing fingers and drawing on nonsense stats. Nothing but contempt for you lot and your baseless insights into football when you’ve never even kicked a ball.
Poll: Paul Cook
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Janoi on 07:02 - Oct 24 with 330 viewstextbackup

Janoi on 20:39 - Oct 23 by Vic

His volley pass into Celina for the winner was sublime wasn’t it! He’s really wracking up the assists.

3 in 2 games isn’t it?
Pompy gave him space and time for them 2, but yesterday’s really was brilliant.

He’s been so good so far this season, long may it continue

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Janoi on 07:14 - Oct 24 with 305 viewsYallop

I loved his passion in front of us when we got the winner. He sprinted faster than Celina going crazy.

He really wants this

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021