Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Janoi 20:27 - Oct 23 with 912 viewsBlueandTruesince82

To think Lambo was insistent that he's not a RB. Hadn't seen him play for 4 years but had his mind made up before he even set foot in PR.

It's not quite Roy of the Rovers stuff is it but it's still great to see someone not giving up and fighting their way both into the squad and now the team. Great stuff

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Janoi on 20:33 - Oct 23 with 878 viewsHipsterectomy

Lambert seemed to have some agenda against him, maybe dating back to their time at Villa? His days were numbered when Lambert came in.

Darren Bent's quote should be immortalised at Portman Road: “We didn’t get on and I don’t particularly like him now — he was at Ipswich and nearly ruined my club."

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Janoi on 20:39 - Oct 23 with 833 viewsVic

His volley pass into Celina for the winner was sublime wasn’t it! He’s really wracking up the assists.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Janoi on 20:42 - Oct 23 with 812 viewsChurchman

Lambert seemed to think many things. Mostly about Dortmund and Celtic. Unintelligible, vacant and clueless. Thank goodness he’s no longer stinking the place out.
Janoi on 06:06 - Oct 24 with 492 viewsBlueBadger

In all fairness, Lambert insisted he wasn't a RB when were were short on RBs and not a CB when we needed CBs.

It's almost as if he was wholly incompetent.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Janoi on 07:02 - Oct 24 with 440 viewstextbackup

Janoi on 20:39 - Oct 23 by Vic

His volley pass into Celina for the winner was sublime wasn’t it! He’s really wracking up the assists.

3 in 2 games isn’t it?
Pompy gave him space and time for them 2, but yesterday’s really was brilliant.

He’s been so good so far this season, long may it continue

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Janoi on 07:14 - Oct 24 with 415 viewsYallop

I loved his passion in front of us when we got the winner. He sprinted faster than Celina going crazy.

He really wants this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024