Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Morsy fee 19:29 - Oct 25 with 6508 viewsParky

According to FM, we only paid £150k for Morsy. I remember the EADT saying a “low six-figure fee”, but if we only paid £150k, what a signing, Boro paid over £1m for him, I believe.

Sam Morsy fee on 12:17 - Oct 26 with 606 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 12:05 - Oct 26 by J2BLUE

He's got a lot of history with having good info.

How did you know about the contract? You're the one without the history. We should be questioning you.

Oh apologies, I haven’t seen any of that.
Sam Morsy fee on 12:51 - Oct 26 with 551 viewsFreddiesearsismagic

I wouldn’t believe things on FM, their sources from each club are far from reliable. The other season Kenlock had 20/20 for heading!

The game needs to invest more in their sources, in my opinion they should recruit In The Know Dobbo, that way we could all trust everything and know it’s correct
Sam Morsy fee on 12:53 - Oct 26 with 544 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 12:51 - Oct 26 by Freddiesearsismagic

I wouldn’t believe things on FM, their sources from each club are far from reliable. The other season Kenlock had 20/20 for heading!

The game needs to invest more in their sources, in my opinion they should recruit In The Know Dobbo, that way we could all trust everything and know it’s correct

And they use guesstimates for salaries which means asking the Boro researcher is highly unreliable and far from fact.
Sam Morsy fee on 13:02 - Oct 26 with 522 viewsBlueStreak

Sam Morsy fee on 12:53 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

And they use guesstimates for salaries which means asking the Boro researcher is highly unreliable and far from fact.

Afternoon Chris Makin, nothing better to do today?
Sam Morsy fee on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 514 viewshype313

Sam Morsy fee on 12:17 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

Oh apologies, I haven’t seen any of that.

So you know he's the son of a builder all all that other waffle , but didn't know about his posting history.

Something doesn't add up here.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sam Morsy fee on 13:05 - Oct 26 with 509 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 13:02 - Oct 26 by BlueStreak

Afternoon Chris Makin, nothing better to do today?

‘ChrisMakin’ another one who dares question pure conjecture?
Sam Morsy fee on 13:26 - Oct 26 with 444 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Sam Morsy fee on 09:27 - Oct 26 by ElderGrizzly

And also implies the owners are injecting extra money to ensure we can remain within the salary cap

Not sure that's happened yet. But they will do I'm sure, and will presumably have to if we don't go up.

Got a decent amount in fees and have spent that money on a combination of wages and transfer fees. Fairly similar to the previous approach of course but we've brought in a much better standard of player having let youngsters go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024