Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Morsy fee 19:29 - Oct 25 with 6509 viewsParky

According to FM, we only paid £150k for Morsy. I remember the EADT saying a “low six-figure fee”, but if we only paid £150k, what a signing, Boro paid over £1m for him, I believe.

Sam Morsy fee on 07:14 - Oct 26 with 1471 viewsbilllm

Sam Morsy fee on 22:20 - Oct 25 by itfcjoe

He had 2 years left at Boro on somewhere around £15k a week so he gets the extra year but wouldn’t have taken much of a drop. Big, big money going out this year

Thanks Joe, wonder if we're paying 10-12, he has the extra year, but I'd guess they all have big rises written in their contracts for first time promotion,
Sam Morsy fee on 07:22 - Oct 26 with 1460 viewsitfcjoe

Sam Morsy fee on 01:06 - Oct 26 by Illinoisblue

He’ll get himself banned before he gets to do that. All rather odd.

I seem to attract a few weirdo stalkers on here at the moment, this one has been on ignore for a couple of months

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sam Morsy fee on 07:27 - Oct 26 with 1437 viewshype313

Sam Morsy fee on 22:53 - Oct 25 by _sanctimoanious_

a lot of money sure but not the silly money that chap is suggesting. Why on earth do you believe he knows the exact salary figures involved? loooooool

Why not, and if you're so adamant he's wrong, prove it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sam Morsy fee on 09:15 - Oct 26 with 1298 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 07:27 - Oct 26 by hype313

Why not, and if you're so adamant he's wrong, prove it.

Maybe he should prove he’s right first? Fair play, he’s got you all on strings. Hilarious.
Sam Morsy fee on 09:27 - Oct 26 with 1271 viewsElderGrizzly

Sam Morsy fee on 22:32 - Oct 25 by Illinoisblue

Have to assume our wage bill is by far the highest in the division. And probably more than a decent number of championship clubs too

And also implies the owners are injecting extra money to ensure we can remain within the salary cap
Sam Morsy fee on 09:37 - Oct 26 with 1241 viewshype313

Sam Morsy fee on 09:15 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

Maybe he should prove he’s right first? Fair play, he’s got you all on strings. Hilarious.

You're brushed mate.

Sam Morsy fee on 09:41 - Oct 26 with 1232 viewsMullet

Sam Morsy fee on 09:37 - Oct 26 by hype313

You're brushed mate.

Imagine the jealousy it must take to start up this account……

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sam Morsy fee on 09:46 - Oct 26 with 1212 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 09:41 - Oct 26 by Mullet

Priceless
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Morsy fee on 09:51 - Oct 26 with 1201 viewsSWGF

Sam Morsy fee on 23:37 - Oct 25 by _sanctimoanious_

Yes. Hi, I’m the son of a builder who actually has inside knowledge of the club and most of the others in this league and above. I attend a lot of youth games so get chatting with a lot of those in the know 😉. I could tell you more but I really shouldn’t. Although it appears otherwise I’m not at all a narcissist.

Nice to meet you all. What should i look out for on here?

Son of a builder...molded, I was folded, I was pre-form packed

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Sam Morsy fee on 10:05 - Oct 26 with 1169 viewshype313

Sam Morsy fee on 09:41 - Oct 26 by Mullet

I bet if he bumped into Joe he would be begging to get onto Blue Monday.

Sam Morsy fee on 10:06 - Oct 26 with 1164 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sam Morsy fee on 09:15 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

Poster creepily stalking another poster accuses others of being on strings

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Sam Morsy fee on 10:12 - Oct 26 with 1132 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 10:05 - Oct 26 by hype313

I bet if he bumped into Joe he would be begging to get onto Blue Monday.

Oh defo, just to call out his utter bullsh1t. Sure he’s a lovely chap but can’t sit by and watch all the minions lap up his lies and opinions framed as fact.

Think he blocked me after i called out the Morsy salary the first time around. I happen to know for fact what he was on at Boro. Ashton also came out a few days later and said talk we were chucking silly money at wages was wrong. The passive aggressive agenda against Cook is embarrassing too.

I know he has a lot of love on here and many cyber buddies run to support him but 🤷.
Sam Morsy fee on 10:14 - Oct 26 with 1118 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 10:06 - Oct 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Poster creepily stalking another poster accuses others of being on strings

Hey cyber chum, evidence of ‘stalking’ please? was merely a difference of opinion that didn’t fit his agenda.
Sam Morsy fee on 10:16 - Oct 26 with 1112 viewshype313

Sam Morsy fee on 10:12 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

Oh defo, just to call out his utter bullsh1t. Sure he’s a lovely chap but can’t sit by and watch all the minions lap up his lies and opinions framed as fact.

Think he blocked me after i called out the Morsy salary the first time around. I happen to know for fact what he was on at Boro. Ashton also came out a few days later and said talk we were chucking silly money at wages was wrong. The passive aggressive agenda against Cook is embarrassing too.

I know he has a lot of love on here and many cyber buddies run to support him but 🤷.

I've had my disagreements with Joe, on a number of things, but it's always civil and I hold him in quite high regard due to his knowledge on all things Town, especially around the youth, I bow to his superior knowledge on those things.

Clearly you have a personal grievance against him for whatever reason I don't know, but it just comes across as jealously mate, not a great look.

Sam Morsy fee on 10:18 - Oct 26 with 1100 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 10:16 - Oct 26 by hype313

I've had my disagreements with Joe, on a number of things, but it's always civil and I hold him in quite high regard due to his knowledge on all things Town, especially around the youth, I bow to his superior knowledge on those things.

Clearly you have a personal grievance against him for whatever reason I don't know, but it just comes across as jealously mate, not a great look.

Don’t know him mate and genuinely not sure what I’m supposed to be jealous of? Sure he’s a lovely chap. … just makes stuff up
Sam Morsy fee on 10:23 - Oct 26 with 1087 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sam Morsy fee on 07:14 - Oct 26 by billlm

Thanks Joe, wonder if we're paying 10-12, he has the extra year, but I'd guess they all have big rises written in their contracts for first time promotion,

Is it possible there was a signing-on fee that took care of a certain amount of the contract in order to keep the wages down? There are limits on wages aren't there or do we still get a certain amount of dispensation on that? What about if we don't get promoted?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sam Morsy fee on 10:28 - Oct 26 with 1062 viewschicoazul

Sam Morsy fee on 10:18 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

Don’t know him mate and genuinely not sure what I’m supposed to be jealous of? Sure he’s a lovely chap. … just makes stuff up

Not sure about this one Blueas.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sam Morsy fee on 10:35 - Oct 26 with 1039 viewsitfcjoe

Sam Morsy fee on 10:23 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is it possible there was a signing-on fee that took care of a certain amount of the contract in order to keep the wages down? There are limits on wages aren't there or do we still get a certain amount of dispensation on that? What about if we don't get promoted?

If we don’t go up the owners will just have to inject some equity, it’s not a massive deal as this league just allows you to artificially inflate your turnover which the leagues above don’t

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sam Morsy fee on 10:40 - Oct 26 with 1010 viewsN2_Blue

Sam Morsy fee on 10:18 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

You're another one to ignore. Shame the forum was settling down a bit after so many obvious trolls disappeared for a while. They seem to be surfacing again.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2021 10:48]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Sam Morsy fee on 10:41 - Oct 26 with 1004 viewscatch74

Sam Morsy fee on 10:12 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

What’s Bonne on?
If you know that then you’ll know wages are decent here this year.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Sam Morsy fee on 10:47 - Oct 26 with 987 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 10:41 - Oct 26 by catch74

What’s Bonne on?
If you know that then you’ll know wages are decent here this year.

Under 10k and of course wages are good here! Where has that been disputed??
Sam Morsy fee on 10:51 - Oct 26 with 970 views_sanctimoanious_

Sam Morsy fee on 10:40 - Oct 26 by N2_Blue

You're another one to ignore. Shame the forum was settling down a bit after so many obvious trolls disappeared for a while. They seem to be surfacing again.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2021 10:48]

Troll?

For questioning the legitimacy of a post? Deary me.
Sam Morsy fee on 12:05 - Oct 26 with 889 viewsJ2BLUE

Sam Morsy fee on 10:51 - Oct 26 by _sanctimoanious_

Troll?

For questioning the legitimacy of a post? Deary me.

He's got a lot of history with having good info.

How did you know about the contract? You're the one without the history. We should be questioning you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sam Morsy fee on 12:07 - Oct 26 with 885 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sam Morsy fee on 12:05 - Oct 26 by J2BLUE

He's got a lot of history with having good info.

How did you know about the contract? You're the one without the history. We should be questioning you.

He is coming across as very sanctimonious here.

I usually take anyone with trolling usernames with a large pinch of salt.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sam Morsy fee on 12:10 - Oct 26 with 876 viewsJ2BLUE

Sam Morsy fee on 12:07 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

He is coming across as very sanctimonious here.

I usually take anyone with trolling usernames with a large pinch of salt.

True!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024