Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old fashioned things that still do a job……… 09:18 - Nov 5 with 531 viewsghostofescobar

Lint rollers - any others? I used my trusty old lint roller this morning on a pair of black trousers; what a tip top, proper job it did. Flawless. Any other old favourites that still does the job? Penis jokes not allowed.

GhostOfEscobar

Old fashioned things that still do a job……… on 09:56 - Nov 5 with 474 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

The wheel.

And of course Jacob Rees-Mogg - though how much of a job he does is up for debate I suppose.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Old fashioned things that still do a job……… on 10:18 - Nov 5 with 455 viewsclive_baker

Mick McCarthy

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Old fashioned things that still do a job……… on 10:20 - Nov 5 with 448 viewsEwan_Oozami

Brasso...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Old fashioned things that still do a job……… on 11:04 - Nov 5 with 408 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Old fashioned things that still do a job……… on 10:18 - Nov 5 by clive_baker

Mick McCarthy

Not any more

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Old fashioned things that still do a job……… on 11:15 - Nov 5 with 392 viewsazuremerlangus

Propellors - design hardly changed since Brunel came up with the idea

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Old fashioned things that still do a job……… on 11:22 - Nov 5 with 372 viewsEireannach_gorm

Hammer.
Old fashioned things that still do a job……… on 11:24 - Nov 5 with 360 viewsSwansea_Blue

Buttons. The earliest known ones came from the Indus valley about 5,000 years ago. I believe they were from Facters' retirement suit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024