Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford shirt 11:23 - Nov 25 with 1010 viewsSharkey

Says in the paper that Brentford have announced they won't have a new shirt next season. "Fans have told us that they would be in favour of the savings a 2-season shirt would provide" said the CEO.

Good for them, I say, - and my guess is they''ll be rewarded for this with good sales at Christmas, given how they're going.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 11:25]
Brentford shirt on 11:49 - Nov 25 with 907 viewsVaughan8

I'm guessing it is partly due to the premier league money they are able to do this, but a good gesture nonetheless.

Don't some of these top teams have "European" shirts as well? I'm sure SPurs did this one season. Had about 5 shirts.
Brentford shirt on 11:52 - Nov 25 with 898 viewsPinewoodblue

Brentford shirt on 11:49 - Nov 25 by Vaughan8

I'm guessing it is partly due to the premier league money they are able to do this, but a good gesture nonetheless.

Don't some of these top teams have "European" shirts as well? I'm sure SPurs did this one season. Had about 5 shirts.

Sheepy considered the idea of having a European shirt, complete with its own sponsor.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Brentford shirt on 12:13 - Nov 25 with 851 viewsSitfcB

State of some of the comments on twitter about this ffs. Some saying it’s tinpot and that they’re cheapskates! Dear oh dear.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Brentford shirt on 13:22 - Nov 25 with 665 viewshoppy

They obviously missed the page in the "How to run a football club" manual that says 'everybody else does it so we have to as well' that we used as justification of why we'd changed to 2 new kits each season instead of the alternate home and away that we used to do.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Brentford shirt on 17:24 - Nov 25 with 501 viewsglasso

Brentford shirt on 13:22 - Nov 25 by hoppy

They obviously missed the page in the "How to run a football club" manual that says 'everybody else does it so we have to as well' that we used as justification of why we'd changed to 2 new kits each season instead of the alternate home and away that we used to do.

TBF it's probably the bit in the manual that says 'everybody else does it so you'll be at a financial disadvantage if you don't follow suit.'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024