Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for tomorrow? 17:33 - Nov 30 with 782 viewsParky

Hladky

KVY
Woolf
Burgess
Kenlock

El Mizouni
Carroll

Barry
Harper
Jackson

Pigott
Team for tomorrow? on 18:13 - Nov 30 with 710 viewschrismakin

Altho it's not the norm. If I were PC I'd go as full strength as possible.

If we are to click and I mean click we need as many games as possible with the same players.

I can't see how it helps to have a game. Then 2 games with another 11 in.each then a league game.

Yes injury risks. But no different if these were league games.

We need the likes of Edwards to score a damn goal.. we need Chaplin to get his minutes back etc.

How are you going to get a full flowing side if you keep changing it when you dont need to.

I'd go
Walton
Kvy
Toto
Edmundson
Clements

Morsy
Fraser

Aluko
Chaplin
Edwards

Bonne

Then sat
Swap Chaplin for celina. Kvy for donaciean. Aluko for Burns if back.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 18:16]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Team for tomorrow? on 18:23 - Nov 30 with 688 viewsTractorFrog

Perhaps. Maybe Evans at CM, Penney at LB, Edwards at LW? If Penney is fit, he should definitely be starting over Myles Kenlock. Penney is far better than he has been given credit for recently.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Team for tomorrow? on 00:05 - Dec 1 with 567 viewsquad

Team for tomorrow? on 18:13 - Nov 30 by chrismakin

If we are to click and I mean click we need as many games as possible with the same players.

I can't see how it helps to have a game. Then 2 games with another 11 in.each then a league game.

We need the likes of Edwards to score a damn goal.. we need Chaplin to get his minutes back etc.

How are you going to get a full flowing side if you keep changing it when you dont need to.

I'd go
Walton
Kvy
Toto
Edmundson
Clements

Morsy
Fraser

Aluko
Chaplin
Edwards

Bonne

Then sat

Pigott should start ahead of Bonne for the next couple of games IMO. He needs to be given a chance so he doesn't feel like he has been completely forgotten. Bonne has been out of form and could do with a rest (also he shouldn't be allowed to think he is undroppable).
Team for tomorrow? on 06:33 - Dec 1 with 502 viewsYallop

Team for tomorrow? on 18:13 - Nov 30 by chrismakin

I'd go
Walton
Kvy
Toto
Edmundson
Clements

Morsy
Fraser

Aluko
Chaplin
Edwards

Bonne

Then sat

I can never understand how you can say what subs you are going to make before the game has started. The three players you are proposing to take off could be the best three players on the pitch.
Team for tomorrow? on 07:59 - Dec 1 with 450 viewschrismakin

Team for tomorrow? on 06:33 - Dec 1 by Yallop

I can never understand how you can say what subs you are going to make before the game has started. The three players you are proposing to take off could be the best three players on the pitch.

No subs mentioned Yallop. The swaps is what i'd make between tonights game and sat.. (of course injury dependent etc)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Team for tomorrow? on 08:05 - Dec 1 with 446 viewsMetal_Hacker

Team for tomorrow? on 06:33 - Dec 1 by Yallop

In CM's defence I can't actually see where he has mentioned having ideas of who to sub before the game

Maybe there's slight misinterpretation - he's (as I see it) talking about swapping the three players he suggests for tonight fro Saturday

Poll: If it were one or the other

Team for tomorrow? on 08:12 - Dec 1 with 438 viewsYallop

Team for tomorrow? on 07:59 - Dec 1 by chrismakin

No subs mentioned Yallop. The swaps is what i'd make between tonights game and sat.. (of course injury dependent etc)

Apologies misread what you had wrote!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024