Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? 09:09 - Dec 1 with 714 viewsbluelagos

Previously they have done a few bits at the Hospital. Yesterday they were outside Sainsbury's encouraging shoppers not to wear masks in defiance of the newly imposed law.

Pricks.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? on 09:15 - Dec 1 with 675 viewschicoazul

Ex Squaddies. Lots of counter culture up that way too if you look closer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? on 13:57 - Dec 1 with 524 viewsfactual_blue

This is worth a read.

Marina Hyde sticking it to the anti-vax babies.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/nov/30/anti-mask-blitz-war-public

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? on 14:00 - Dec 1 with 512 viewsThe_Major

Also, have a look at Mitch Benn's latest song on Twitter and YouTube. Would post a link, but as it's got a naughty word in the title, I don't think I can get it past the filter.
Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? on 14:08 - Dec 1 with 490 viewsfactual_blue

Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? on 14:00 - Dec 1 by The_Major

Also, have a look at Mitch Benn's latest song on Twitter and YouTube. Would post a link, but as it's got a naughty word in the title, I don't think I can get it past the filter.

The swear filter only works on words you type, not on words in a picture or video.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? on 15:00 - Dec 1 with 441 viewsKievthegreat

Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? on 14:00 - Dec 1 by The_Major

Why does colchester seem to have a problem with a small group of anti-vaccers? on 16:34 - Dec 1 with 361 viewsSwansea_Blue

The naughty word in the title is the least of it! Still, it's a good and correct little ditty.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024