Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. 07:11 - Dec 8 with 532 viewsghostofescobar

Oh dear. Any good news? Anyone?

GhostOfEscobar

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:16 - Dec 8 with 520 viewswkj

Had a lovely bowel movement this morning, solid - no breakage - only a few sheets needed. Lovely start to the day

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:28 - Dec 8 with 506 viewsChrisd

Can see this innings setting the tone for the rest of the series for England, it’s going to be a long tour. What a great 12 hours of sport we’ve had to endure! 🙄

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:42 - Dec 8 with 482 viewsdavblue

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:28 - Dec 8 by Chrisd

Can see this innings setting the tone for the rest of the series for England, it’s going to be a long tour. What a great 12 hours of sport we’ve had to endure! 🙄

our batting is nowhere near it and last night wasn't a surprise.

I think they will steam roller us again 4 or 5 nil.
And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:45 - Dec 8 with 477 viewsChrisd

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:42 - Dec 8 by davblue

our batting is nowhere near it and last night wasn't a surprise.

I think they will steam roller us again 4 or 5 nil.

Even with decent English sides in the past we’ve been drummed in Oz. I’m expecting a 5-0 hammering, we’ll go down with a whimper.

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:57 - Dec 8 with 454 viewsCuffy81

Ffs

This footy and now this

I'm 40 today, no sporting presents to be seen 🙄
And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:59 - Dec 8 with 450 viewsazuremerlangus

Maybe they should take up snooker?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 08:15 - Dec 8 with 433 viewsmikeybloo88

147 all out is actually good news considering we were 29-4 with Root and Stokes gone...
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 8:15]
And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 08:51 - Dec 8 with 415 viewsGuthrum

We might do something similar to them on the second morning, especially if we can get Smith and Labuschagne out cheaply.

There may be no Broad and Anderson, but Woakes and Robinson have the skill, added to Woods' pace and Stokes' rage on a green-top. Never judge a game until both sides have batted.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 08:52 - Dec 8 with 411 viewsGuthrum

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 07:57 - Dec 8 by Cuffy81

Ffs

This footy and now this

I'm 40 today, no sporting presents to be seen 🙄

Happy birthday! Hope you have a good day regardless.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 09:40 - Dec 8 with 381 viewsChrisd

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 08:51 - Dec 8 by Guthrum

We might do something similar to them on the second morning, especially if we can get Smith and Labuschagne out cheaply.

There may be no Broad and Anderson, but Woakes and Robinson have the skill, added to Woods' pace and Stokes' rage on a green-top. Never judge a game until both sides have batted.

That’s very true, but I would also say their bowling attack is one of the best in the world, ours isn’t.

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 17:17 - Dec 8 with 330 viewsCuffy81

And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 08:52 - Dec 8 by Guthrum

Happy birthday! Hope you have a good day regardless.

Thank you sir 👍
And to compound the bad news, England all out for 147. on 17:21 - Dec 8 with 317 viewsKievthegreat

We are all one day closer to death
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024