Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players to Leave in January - Frasier? 22:26 - Dec 14 with 2096 viewsBlueOsterClub

Midfielder heading towards the exit?

Summer signing Scott Fraser is reportedly a target of Swansea City’s.

Reports last week revealed that Swans boss Russell Martin wants a reunion with the former MK Dons man in Wales, with Fraser having struggled to get up to speed since joining the Tractor Boys in the summer.

Ipswich Town have an FA Cup replay with Barrow on Wednesday evening before welcoming Sunderland in League One this weekend.

Who else could go from the new permanent signings? We are probably going to need to make room in the square for new signings so I think some of the new signings may be sold. We will also need to reduce the wage bill to pay to pay the new players without breaking the pay rules for league 1

What kind of fee could we get for Frasier? Be nice to make a profit so I would love to see 1 million. I thought he was going to be my favourite player but so far has not done well for us.
It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n/t) on 22:31 - Dec 14 with 2033 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 22:37 - Dec 14 with 1975 viewsBlueOsterClub

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n/t) on 22:31 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

Kesgrave Kitchen will whip that up for him and so will the Angel in Needham Market. Thats a poor excuse
It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 22:40 - Dec 14 with 1928 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n/t) on 22:31 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

Someone will be watching C4 at 9am tomorrow.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 23:19 - Dec 14 with 1750 viewsmonty_radio

Failed midfielder in a soccer team, eh? More disgrace for Martin.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 23:25 - Dec 14 with 1730 viewsBlueBadger

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 22:37 - Dec 14 by BlueOsterClub

Kesgrave Kitchen will whip that up for him and so will the Angel in Needham Market. Thats a poor excuse

Whoosh?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 09:04 - Dec 15 with 1154 viewsFPL_Tractor

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 22:40 - Dec 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Someone will be watching C4 at 9am tomorrow.

If Frasier is leaving does that mean Everyone Loves Raymond is too?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 09:13 - Dec 15 with 1108 viewsfarkenhell

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 09:04 - Dec 15 by FPL_Tractor

If Frasier is leaving does that mean Everyone Loves Raymond is too?

only if he has no Friends.
It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 09:17 - Dec 15 with 1082 viewsSeablu

It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 22:37 - Dec 14 by BlueOsterClub

But they’re Niles away.
Login to get fewer ads

Players to Leave in January - Frasier? on 09:32 - Dec 15 with 1020 viewsTrumptonBlue

His agent told him Birmingham were interested. "Hey, Scotty, I hear the Blues a-callin'".
It's because he can't get tossed salad and scrambled eggs anywhere in Suffolk (n on 10:24 - Dec 15 with 881 viewsHighgateBlue

On seeing the OP, I immediately started scrolling to see a reference to tossed salad! :) Always good to see a 'correct' joke...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024