Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Govt claiming it has hit it’s booster target - another Tory lie 08:32 - Dec 31 with 5235 viewsElderGrizzly

Did you receive that text message offering a booster in the last 7 days? Irrespective of whether you had it or not?

Turns out, that meant the Govt ‘hit’ its target of offering everyone a vaccine by the end of December.

Oh and 40% of appointments are no shows…
Govt claiming it has hit it’s booster target - another Tory lie on 13:45 - Jan 2 with 308 viewsWD19

Govt claiming it has hit it’s booster target - another Tory lie on 13:33 - Jan 2 by ZXBlue

"the facts dont care about your feelings crowd"? Do you mean people keep objecting to people spouting non factual BS as if it were valid?

I used to love the pre-COVID days when I could feel like we were in the Champions League every time we played Burton Albion away.
Govt claiming it has hit it’s booster target - another Tory lie on 13:48 - Jan 2 with 301 viewslongtimefan

Govt claiming it has hit it’s booster target - another Tory lie on 23:14 - Jan 1 by ZXBlue

We have not been able to get one for my son (who missed the school one because they ran out a third fo the way through the school and didnt bother returning...)

Finally we have been able to sort it. Nearly an hour's drive away.

Presumably you’re not Ipswich based. When my son booked his he had at least 5 choices within about 7 miles and opted for Kesgrave Pharmacy on Christmas Eve.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024