Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fraser to Swansea 11:24 - Jan 2 with 3474 viewschrismakin

Seen this mentioned on twitter this morning, fair enough if it happend I don't see how he fits in here which is a bizarre thing to say when potentially going to a champ side. But what fee could we get for him so soon after joining?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Fraser to Swansea on 14:04 - Jan 2 with 679 viewshoppy

Fraser to Swansea on 12:56 - Jan 2 by BiGDonnie

Why don't you see him fitting in at Swansea?

Because he's a Town player?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Fraser to Swansea on 14:10 - Jan 2 with 647 viewsjayessess

Fraser to Swansea on 13:46 - Jan 2 by itfcsuth

Not really, hasn’t featured in any of the last 3 league games.

Has started 14 of the the 24 this season, but seems to have slipped out of the picture since the horror show at Charlton.

Staggeringly has only play 4 times in the league in a central role, with the rest being from a wide player.

He isn’t a wide player, he’s a central midfielder, who needs game in that position.

I wouldn’t sell him, he need to be in the 3 in midfield.

In 3-5-2 we've got Chaplin, Aluko and Celina to play there. Are we keeping all 4 players for that 1 position?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Fraser to Swansea on 14:21 - Jan 2 with 627 viewsitfcsuth

Fraser to Swansea on 14:10 - Jan 2 by jayessess

In 3-5-2 we've got Chaplin, Aluko and Celina to play there. Are we keeping all 4 players for that 1 position?

I was probably thinking more for alongside Morsy.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 14:22]
Fraser to Swansea on 14:29 - Jan 2 with 604 viewsjayessess

Fraser to Swansea on 14:21 - Jan 2 by itfcsuth

I was probably thinking more for alongside Morsy.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 14:22]

Morsy, Fraser and Aluko (for e.g.) leaves us a bit open through the middle, doesn't it? We had Evans as the deepest of the 3 on Wednesday Night, thought he did well.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Fraser to Swansea on 14:51 - Jan 2 with 560 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Fraser to Swansea on 12:59 - Jan 2 by Wickets

And ?

Likely to be made up nonsense.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Fraser to Swansea on 15:20 - Jan 2 with 506 viewsitfcsuth

Fraser to Swansea on 14:29 - Jan 2 by jayessess

Morsy, Fraser and Aluko (for e.g.) leaves us a bit open through the middle, doesn't it? We had Evans as the deepest of the 3 on Wednesday Night, thought he did well.

Possibly, I don’t know how the dynamic would work to be honest until I see it, but would certainly pair Fraser in there above Carroll and Harper, and it looks like El Mizouni is unfortunately still down the pecking order.

I think Lee Evans was excellent Saturday, maybe a team that does come in to camp behind the ball, that’s where I see Fraser being effective threading balls from a deeper position, giving him more time on the ball in the deeper positions.

Largely it will be Evans & Morsy, but Fraser is another strong option in there for me. Wouldn’t like to see him sold.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024