Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt on the Daily Politics earlier. 13:46 - Jan 10 with 3334 viewsjontysnut

Conservative party press office desperately cancelling anything else he's been booked to appear on. Having a view on the jury's deliberations in the Colston case when even the jurors aren't allowed to discuss them being a particular high (or low) point.
Tom Hunt on the Daily Politics earlier. on 22:53 - Jan 10 with 546 viewsGogs

Tom Hunt on the Daily Politics earlier. on 22:17 - Jan 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Here is hoping that everyone so influenced will see exactly how hollow those promises were.

Indeed. Not sure I'll be betting on a different outcome at the next GE though
Tom Hunt on the Daily Politics earlier. on 00:16 - Jan 11 with 493 viewsXYZ

I'm sure there's a "Tom Daley on Hunt Politics" joke in there somewhere, but I can't quite find it.

Lawrence Fox could be involved, perhaps.
Tom Hunt on the Daily Politics earlier. on 01:31 - Jan 11 with 467 viewsbournemouthblue

Tom Hunt on the Daily Politics earlier. on 18:55 - Jan 10 by Dubtractor

Yeah, it's an odd place with a strong working class tory vote. Oddly the tory vote is probably strongest amongst those whom they will help the least.

They did say brexit a lot though.

That said, Ben Gummer got elected here too pre brexit, though if I'm being fair he was a genuinely decent local MP. His national voting didn't look too clever, but I guess that is just par for the course with whipped voting.

Ben Gummer was the architect of Theresa May's disastrous manifesto was he not?

From memory he wasn't keen on prisoners being able to have books in prison.

I know when a friend confronted him on the door, he was genuinely confused that the concept of paying tax for services was seen as a good thing

I'm told he'd also made some fairly barbed comments about Ipswich as a place, that the person he told had wish it had been recorded, it wouldn't have looked good for him

I believe he was moderate by Tory standards but still a Tory ultimately

His dream bridge project was soon dumped by the County Council, presumably for being too expensive, who'd have thought aye?

I'd still like the £150 million the Tory government were prepared to give to the area, I assume that's simply been transferred over to the Northern Powerhouse or HS2

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Tom Hunt on the Daily Politics earlier. on 08:28 - Jan 11 with 391 viewsmrshallisfit

Tom Hunt on the Daily Politics earlier. on 14:19 - Jan 10 by Illinoisblue

So the self-proclaimed party of law and order wants to ignore jury verdicts they disagree with. His dismissive reference to “legal experts” is telling. On a par with “science experts” that are so easily dismissed by loons and simpletons.

How the fk did this know-nothing charlatan ever get elected.

Too many I'm All Right Jack Little Englander F@#kwits in Ipswich I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024