Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments 16:31 - Jan 12 with 1766 viewsitfcjoe

....I'm nearly finished converting my garage in garden into a den and planning on sticking some shirts on the wall (much to my wife's annoyance)

I have grabbed a few and got them printed up - A 'Dyer 23' shirt from 2002 World Cup, a 'Wright 22' GK shirt from Euro 2000 and a 'Mings 15' from Euro 2020/1.

Was planning on trying to stick to ITFC related tournament shirts.....considering getting a NZ 2010 WC shirt (Smith 19), a 2018 Denmark (Knudsen 5), a 2002 Ireland (Holland 8) and a Poland 2018 GK shirt (Bialkowski 12)

Are there any glaring omissions from ITFC international players at tournaments (bearing in mind I'm in my mid 30s......other possibles were Guentchev from USA 94 and Thomsen from Euro 96 but not sure any ITFC players been at tournaments in recent times - maybe Amir Karic and Finidi at an AFCON but think I'll stick to World Cups

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 19:10 - Jan 12 with 278 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 18:13 - Jan 12 by Illinoisblue

Saw Bent moaning on twitter this morning about (lack of) coverage or insight into AFCON. Well Darren, you work for a national broadcaster, have at it. Maybe less time promoting sh!tty betting websites would be good too.

The refereeing standard doesn't seem great!! Lol

There's no issue re coverage. Most people in Europe aren't that interested in international competition other than the WC and the Euros, and that's OK.

People in Africa and America probably don't want that much of the Euros.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 19:11 - Jan 12 with 277 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 16:50 - Jan 12 by Metal_Hacker

I once played with Jason Dozzell for South Suffolk back in 81-82 in a tournament at Ransomes I think it was - think he wore the number 10 if memory serves me correct

Played against teams from Holland ,Belgium and Germany

We played in Red and Black stripes - think 92-93 third kit

Happy to help

Edit - and I’ve still got an old picture - Me to Jason’s right (excuse the hair cut )

https://imgur.com/gallery/2cbpKeY
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 16:56]

Crikey, I bet you've been waiting for an opportunity to shoe horn that one in!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 19:36 - Jan 12 with 253 viewsArnieM

What about Arnie Murhen winning the European Cup final vs UsSSR 1998….or wouldn’t that count?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 19:37 - Jan 12 with 251 viewsMetal_Hacker

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 19:11 - Jan 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Crikey, I bet you've been waiting for an opportunity to shoe horn that one in!!

Absolutely I have - only taken me 40 years to offer up my claim to fame

You’ve either got it or you haven’t

Poll: If it were one or the other

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 19:53 - Jan 12 with 230 viewsnorfsufblue

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 18:56 - Jan 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I see. I guess you can't get decent replicas from the previous World Cups.

Paul Mariner wore 11 at The 82 world cup and I always think that shirt epitomises him most... after all it is the inspiration for his recent book cove...
ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 20:04 - Jan 12 with 209 viewsitfcjoe

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 19:53 - Jan 12 by norfsufblue

Paul Mariner wore 11 at The 82 world cup and I always think that shirt epitomises him most... after all it is the inspiration for his recent book cove...

The front of the shirt may do but the back is sadly just plain white and won’t look anything in a frame - here are the 4 England ones I have for it - not sure whether Butcher makes it up there although the shirt is very obviously Italia 90

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 20:04 - Jan 12 with 209 viewsxrayspecs

ITFC related shirt display....players at international tournaments on 16:50 - Jan 12 by Metal_Hacker

I once played with Jason Dozzell for South Suffolk back in 81-82 in a tournament at Ransomes I think it was - think he wore the number 10 if memory serves me correct

Played against teams from Holland ,Belgium and Germany

We played in Red and Black stripes - think 92-93 third kit

Happy to help

Edit - and I’ve still got an old picture - Me to Jason’s right (excuse the hair cut )

https://imgur.com/gallery/2cbpKeY
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 16:56]

Played against JD a few time, I think he was playing for Langham Lions at the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024