Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player 15:36 - Jan 22 with 1946 viewsCheltenham_Blue

that from Morsy. Lucky to get away with that

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 15:50 - Jan 22 with 1885 viewsSchmoke

I sincerely hope it was as well.
Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 15:57 - Jan 22 with 1795 viewsKeaneish

Body. Head. Must do better next time.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 18:14 - Jan 22 with 1613 viewsDerryfromBury

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 15:57 - Jan 22 by Keaneish

Body. Head. Must do better next time.

It was a tiny slap, the way he went down I thought their might be a sniper in the Magnus stand.

Cheats, everyone of them. the ref wasn't much better.
Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 18:32 - Jan 22 with 1507 viewsArnieM

No. Ore than they deserved, for throwing themselves 0n the deck all afternoon. I get sick of seeing it from opponents at PR. So if a Town player gets away with one…. Bloody good job!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 19:38 - Jan 22 with 1385 viewsstopmoaning

It looks like he shoved him back?
Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 19:40 - Jan 22 with 1370 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 19:38 - Jan 22 by stopmoaning

It looks like he shoved him back?

Maybe, but still a raised hand to an opponent and so a risky thing to do with the officials right there.
I can only guess that the 4th official had Coleman in his ear at the time.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 19:41]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 1336 viewsIpswichKnight

Dear Larry and Darling Dickie would have been proud of some the acting, I thought one was trying to out act a Richard Burton death scene.
Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 20:17 - Jan 22 with 1245 viewstractordownsouth

The Accrington player held his face when he got hit in the chest so no sympathy from me I'm afraid.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 20:22 - Jan 22 with 1203 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 20:17 - Jan 22 by tractordownsouth

The Accrington player held his face when he got hit in the chest so no sympathy from me I'm afraid.

Did their physio treat him and did he undergo a concussion protocol? Their chairman is speaking as if this was a deliberate and vicious punch. Ha!

Surely, if that is a jab then their player has thrown the first "punch"! He has extended his arm full length to contact Morsy who doesn't dive and roll around but his natural arm movement follows through as his momentum is halted. The fact their team's tactics requires the player to roll around as if he has been floored is not Morsy's fault. What did their physio say when he underwent the concussion protocol? Or was it not really a jab at all?!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 21:02 - Jan 22 with 1084 viewsjayessess

Watching the vid it just looked like he tried to hand him off like happens 50 times a game, and happened to connect with his head. Nothing in it, no idea why Holt's crying about it.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 21:30 - Jan 22 with 1005 viewsDeano69

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 18:32 - Jan 22 by ArnieM

No. Ore than they deserved, for throwing themselves 0n the deck all afternoon. I get sick of seeing it from opponents at PR. So if a Town player gets away with one…. Bloody good job!

And as for 5 foot nothing Tom Carroll throwing around 6 foot 4 Harry Pell like a rag doll the whole game…..

Mugged the ref every time.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 21:54]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Looked like either a punch or a slap on the Stanley player on 23:26 - Jan 22 with 812 viewsMaySixth

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024