Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
16 Days 15:30 - Feb 10 with 792 viewsEdwardStone

Met police announced that they were going to commence an investigation into parties and illegal gatherings in 10 Downing St on 25th Jan

And the publication of the full report by Sue Gray has to wait for the Met investigation to conclude

It has taken the Met more than a fortnight to announce that they will be sending questionnaires to the suspects in No 10, hopefully commencing next week. The recipients will have a full week to confer and polish their responses, a less than ideal way to get to the truth of the matter

16 bloody days to get this far, with a minimum of a further 14 days before the evidence is gathered and then however long to process and review said data

I think this is utterly unacceptable, the Met have known about these parties for an age, they decline to act on the information until the very last possible moment before the Gray report and then take more than a fortnight to even think about contacting the possible offenders

I rather hoped that the suspects would have been interviewed under caution within a couple of days of the announcement of the Met investigation, bearing in mind that this is a very high profile case with enormous public interest. The suspects should have had no chance to confer and work on their stories together, let alone a week to finesse their answers

This Met investigation is proceeding at the pace of an arthritic snail with gout and no one seems overly fussed by it's glacial rate of progress

Justice delayed is Justice denied

" Without Fear or Favour " my ar5e

[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 15:34]
16 Days on 15:32 - Feb 10 with 763 viewshype313

They're just waiting for Boris to go toe to toe with Russia, then it will be swept under the carpet.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

16 Days on 15:34 - Feb 10 with 752 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I am sure that these honourable people will not cheat in the same way as the police who also do not cross reference their arrest notes before a court case.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

16 Days on 15:36 - Feb 10 with 737 viewsblueasfook

Will also help deflect some heat away from Cressida Dick, I expect.

How timely.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

16 Days on 16:04 - Feb 10 with 657 viewsWD19

“You’re just a s**t BlueLagos.
S**t BlueLagos…….
“You’re just a s**t BlueLagos.”
16 Days on 16:25 - Feb 10 with 605 viewsEdwardStone

16 Days on 16:04 - Feb 10 by WD19

S**t BlueLagos…….

Harsh

I think I prefer your older brother

WD40
16 Days on 16:35 - Feb 10 with 573 viewsbluelagos

16 Days on 16:04 - Feb 10 by WD19

S**t BlueLagos…….

Will take that as a compliment.

Ref OP I share your frustration but don"t forget they had 500 pages and 300 photos to distil first. They had to work out who was where, check the logs of comings and goings, maybe even receipts for expenses?

So probably just a matter of them being thorough. This isnt going away and if takes another few weeks, it takes it closer to the local elections meaning its fresh when people vote.

For me, if he hangs on til May, I think those election results will be so poor that the doubters will see Johnson is no longer an electoral asset and they get rid then.

Not ideal but I cant see those results being good for the Tories. In elections where poor turnouts (35%?) am sure the anti Tory vote will be more motivated to get to the polling boothes after recent events.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

16 Days on 16:36 - Feb 10 with 569 viewshype313

16 Days on 16:25 - Feb 10 by EdwardStone

Harsh

I think I prefer your older brother

WD40

Underrated comment.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

16 Days on 16:51 - Feb 10 with 545 viewsEdwardStone

16 Days on 16:35 - Feb 10 by bluelagos

Will take that as a compliment.

Ref OP I share your frustration but don"t forget they had 500 pages and 300 photos to distil first. They had to work out who was where, check the logs of comings and goings, maybe even receipts for expenses?

So probably just a matter of them being thorough. This isnt going away and if takes another few weeks, it takes it closer to the local elections meaning its fresh when people vote.

For me, if he hangs on til May, I think those election results will be so poor that the doubters will see Johnson is no longer an electoral asset and they get rid then.

Not ideal but I cant see those results being good for the Tories. In elections where poor turnouts (35%?) am sure the anti Tory vote will be more motivated to get to the polling boothes after recent events.

I know Mr BL, I know

I was born impatient

Actually, the long BJ stays in post, the more harm he is doing.... so realistically we should be urging the Met to be as thorough as slow and thorough as possible
Login to get fewer ads

16 Days on 18:50 - Feb 10 with 460 viewsEastTownBlue

16 Days on 15:36 - Feb 10 by blueasfook

Will also help deflect some heat away from Cressida Dick, I expect.

How timely.

Or maybe not.

err Dick out ?

16 Days on 18:53 - Feb 10 with 454 viewsZXBlue

"Hey Liz, what are you putting for no.4?"
16 Days on 18:57 - Feb 10 with 441 viewsbluelagos

16 Days on 18:50 - Feb 10 by EastTownBlue

Or maybe not.

err Dick out ?

Only 16 years too late.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024