Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Stress 19:06 - Feb 11 with 1852 viewsJeff_winger

Hoping someone can offer some help or advice.
I have tickets for tomorrow's game, originally whole family were going but wife has covid, so now just me and the boy.

We were staying at the stadium Hotel but I cancelled that as we are now just going to do the day trip.

I am massively stressing that I won't be able to park, will there be somewhere I can park on the day, even though it looks like pte booked spaces are all gone.

My boys only 6 so walking a long distance isn't an option.

Thanks
MK Stress on 19:08 - Feb 11 with 1823 viewstextbackup

we are parking in city centre and getting a taxi across (as staying over the night)
booked a table in a place near the ground for grub after, let the crowds die down, then taxi back over to the hotel.

about £6/7 each way

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

MK Stress on 19:41 - Feb 11 with 1677 viewsdavblue

MK Stress on 19:08 - Feb 11 by textbackup

we are parking in city centre and getting a taxi across (as staying over the night)
booked a table in a place near the ground for grub after, let the crowds die down, then taxi back over to the hotel.

about £6/7 each way

get yourself down pink punters tomorrow night.
MK Stress on 19:45 - Feb 11 with 1666 viewsSitfcB

If you get there early enough then there’s parking on an industrial estate opposite the stadium.

The road is called Peveral Drive, last time we went there were a couple of car parks open charging a fiver to park, but we managed to find a space on the roadside on the grass, however a few people got tickets as they had parked the other side of double yellows, so be weary of that.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MK Stress on 19:48 - Feb 11 with 1649 viewsfarkenhell

Definitely park in the city centre and if you park close to The Point (building with red neon pyramid) there are buses that go to the ground

Edit - as an alternative to a taxi, as texters said
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 19:49]
MK Stress on 20:07 - Feb 11 with 1551 viewsJeff_winger

Thanks everyone
MK Stress on 22:47 - Feb 11 with 1186 viewsTractorJack

MK Stress on 19:45 - Feb 11 by SitfcB

If you get there early enough then there’s parking on an industrial estate opposite the stadium.

The road is called Peveral Drive, last time we went there were a couple of car parks open charging a fiver to park, but we managed to find a space on the roadside on the grass, however a few people got tickets as they had parked the other side of double yellows, so be weary of that.

How early is early would you say?
MK Stress on 23:58 - Feb 11 with 1073 viewsFreddies_Ears

Park in town and get an uber. Uber service in MK is reliable and relatively cheap.
MK Stress on 02:10 - Feb 12 with 978 viewszondervan

If you have a wee lad and are driving....i would park in spenlows road mk36jt......find the railway bridge and cross the bridge just google mk stadium......10 min wallk......very easy access out.......
Login to get fewer ads

MK Stress on 11:01 - Feb 12 with 701 viewsTristan90

There's loads of parking around Centre MK (we're relatively local to there and MK is essentially just a massive shopping centre) with good bus connections to the stadium. There's a multi-storey next to John Lewis and loads of outside parking at Snozone. Avoid the Theatre multi-storey because I think it's still closed.

MK has Uber, too.

Blog: Something Rotten

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024