Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything 13:31 - Feb 9 with 652 viewsKeno

it is enough that we have just participated?

I'm asking for a friend

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 13:34 - Feb 9 with 634 viewsCoastalblue

Passed me by totally this time, I do normally watch a fair bit. We not likely to get a medal from the ladies that slide the rocks across the frozen pond while indulging in a spot of housekeeping?*

*I do actually normally enjoy watching the curling and respect the competitiors, although it is a bit of a bizarre sport.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 13:40 - Feb 9 with 621 viewsjaykay

no chance of a medal , eddie hung up his skis

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 13:45 - Feb 9 with 599 viewsCBBlue

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 13:34 - Feb 9 by Coastalblue

Passed me by totally this time, I do normally watch a fair bit. We not likely to get a medal from the ladies that slide the rocks across the frozen pond while indulging in a spot of housekeeping?*

*I do actually normally enjoy watching the curling and respect the competitiors, although it is a bit of a bizarre sport.

I'm currently watching two blokes laying on top of each other hurtling down an icy slope on a tea tray. Now THAT is a bizarre sport!

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 13:53 - Feb 9 with 588 viewsghostofescobar

I'd like to see swimming in the snow, like the bloke from the Coors Light advert. Or BMX jumping off the ski slope. Or luge archery.

GhostOfEscobar

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 14:21 - Feb 9 with 562 viewshomer_123

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 13:45 - Feb 9 by CBBlue

I'm currently watching two blokes laying on top of each other hurtling down an icy slope on a tea tray. Now THAT is a bizarre sport!

Nah - dancing horses in costumes is right up there.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 14:38 - Feb 9 with 549 viewsKeno

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 13:45 - Feb 9 by CBBlue

or just a normal night out in Brighton in winter

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 14:39 - Feb 9 with 547 viewsPhilTWTD

We'd be much better in an Olympics with sports played in drizzle.
Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 14:41 - Feb 9 with 544 viewsKeno

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 14:39 - Feb 9 by PhilTWTD

We'd be much better in an Olympics with sports played in drizzle.

world champions Dwill Flunkers!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 18:19 - Feb 9 with 482 viewsMattinLondon

Wrong type of snow and ice.
Winter Olympics - as we arent looking like winning much if anything on 10:40 - Feb 12 with 397 viewsBent_double

Mixed snowboard cross, fantastic to watch.

USA team with a combined age of 76 just won the gold.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024