Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market 20:30 - Mar 2 with 1464 viewsSamWhiteUK

Not only do they choose the worst colourscheme possible, but they then go for two really cheap-looking shades of said colours.
Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 20:33 - Mar 2 with 1440 viewsIllinoisblue

It does look awful. Who makes it? What’s that J logo for?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 20:34 - Mar 2 with 1425 viewsSitfcB

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 20:33 - Mar 2 by Illinoisblue

Joma.

Me neither.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 20:39 - Mar 2 with 1393 viewsWD19

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 20:34 - Mar 2 by SitfcB

Joma.

Me neither.

Isn’t that the bloke who plays up front for Liverpool?

Maybe he sponsors them as some kind of Suarez tribute!?
Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 20:59 - Mar 2 with 1340 viewsArnieM

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 20:33 - Mar 2 by Illinoisblue

J = Joke, I believe

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 21:30 - Mar 2 with 1268 viewsOldsmoker

History suggests it was Bernards mum who chose the colours back in 1902.
It's a bit sketchy but some say it could have been his aunt, grandma, sister or cousin but apparently in those days they were all the same person (alledgelly).

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 21:43 - Mar 2 with 1237 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 20:34 - Mar 2 by SitfcB

Joma.

Me neither.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joma

Well know kit manufacturer/ sponsor, but more-so oversees. B-tier of sponsorship, but they have some big clubs like Villarreal.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 21:47 - Mar 2 with 1225 viewsbazza

Is it fluffy with wolves on the front.. or made Of Jean..?
Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 11:08 - Mar 3 with 899 viewshoppy

Personally, I thought it looked like something I wouldn't buy on the market.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 11:16 - Mar 3 with 882 viewsPiercingBlue

Yeller and green should never be seen
Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 12:16 - Mar 3 with 830 viewsParsley

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 11:16 - Mar 3 by PiercingBlue

Yeller and green should never be seen

Unless you're the Brazilian football team
Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 13:31 - Mar 3 with 716 viewsVic

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 21:43 - Mar 2 by Swansea_Blue

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joma

Well know kit manufacturer/ sponsor, but more-so oversees. B-tier of sponsorship, but they have some big clubs like Villarreal.

My word - they are among some UK football luminaries. other clubs wearing this brand include:
Dalton United
Dorchester Town
Earlswood Town
Exeter City
Gloucester City
Harlow Town
Havant & Waterlooville
Histon
Horndean
Kidderminster Harriers
King's Lynn Town
Morecambe
Nuneaton Town
Sheffield F.C.
Sutton United
Sawbridgeworth Town
Tividale
Tonbridge Angels

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 13:38 - Mar 3 with 705 viewsStu_Magoo

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 12:16 - Mar 3 by Parsley

Unless you're the Brazilian football team

Nice rhyme.
Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 13:50 - Mar 3 with 692 viewshoppy

Norwich's kit looks like something you'd buy on the market on 13:31 - Mar 3 by Vic

My word - they are among some UK football luminaries. other clubs wearing this brand include:
Dalton United
Dorchester Town
Earlswood Town
Exeter City
Gloucester City
Harlow Town
Havant & Waterlooville
Histon
Horndean
Kidderminster Harriers
King's Lynn Town
Morecambe
Nuneaton Town
Sheffield F.C.
Sutton United
Sawbridgeworth Town
Tividale
Tonbridge Angels

Ipswich Wanderers first team kit is Joma as well. Not a fan of it, personally.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024