Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the highlights of the second goal 14:01 - Mar 6 with 1043 viewsGuthrum

Jackson did pretty well to get the ball past (or under) the 'keeper and into the net from a tightening angle.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 14:06 - Mar 6 with 1004 viewsFrimleyBlue

What I love about that goal is Jackson makes that run everytime we are in the final third but he rarely gets played in. When you watch it back, celina doesn't even think twice he knows where he's going to put that ball before he's even received the pass. We need Chaplin to have the same mindset as he's usually the one who ignores every run Jackson makes it's incredibly frustrating.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 14:16 - Mar 6 with 957 viewsDJR

He actually looked up at the goalkeeper's position before shooting which is the sign of a good footballer.
Watching the highlights of the second goal on 14:18 - Mar 6 with 934 viewssuffolkpoker

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 14:16 - Mar 6 by DJR

He actually looked up at the goalkeeper's position before shooting which is the sign of a good footballer.

I loved his delay shot. I was expecting another touch but let the ball roll to create the angle instead. Very good finish

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 14:39 - Mar 6 with 873 viewsHullblue

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 14:18 - Mar 6 by suffolkpoker

I loved his delay shot. I was expecting another touch but let the ball roll to create the angle instead. Very good finish

Yup - great to see him looking so confident. Very promising.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 14:49 - Mar 6 with 844 viewsBlueBadger

Terrific finish, wasn't it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 15:03 - Mar 6 with 819 viewsSheffordBlue

Worth pointing out that Thompson creates the space for Jackson to get into. He goes really tight to the touchline and pulls their RB with him.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 15:06 - Mar 6 with 804 viewsFrimleyBlue

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 15:03 - Mar 6 by SheffordBlue

Worth pointing out that Thompson creates the space for Jackson to get into. He goes really tight to the touchline and pulls their RB with him.

It was quite surprising the ball didn't get lofted over to him tbh. That would imo be the case 9 times out of 10. Sensible central play in the end resulting in the goal.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 15:13 - Mar 6 with 791 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It was a very good finish from a superb through ball.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 15:30 - Mar 6 with 752 viewsArnieM

Jackson placed the ball down on the outside of the keeper’s right foot, not between his legs ( as I’d originally thought when I was watching it).

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Watching the highlights of the second goal on 16:50 - Mar 6 with 626 viewsPhilTWTD

Keeper made it easier for him by rushing off his line too quickly but still a composed finish. He doesn't tend to rush things in dangerous positions, whether it's cutting back for a team-mate or shooting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024