Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patience - The Sebby Diaries 23:52 - Mar 23 with 866 viewsNewcyBlue

Hey Seb.

It’s been a while. I was home for Christmas, it was my first one for a good few years.

You’ve been having a tough time on your Mam’s side of the family and it had a bit of an effect on our time together. My patience with you is pretty limitless, not so much your Mam.

It’s been hard watching you suffer, especially knowing I can’t really do much other than support you and give you the space you need. Sometimes in life adults make poor choices, your cousins living with you for months has been a necessity whilst court decides what to do. Maybe one day we will talk about it. But for now, I’ve been doing what I can to help you.

Christmas was over quite quickly, and before we knew it I was back away. Joining in dry dock. I’ve been working harder than I’ve worked for a long time. I hope I can show you how hard work pays off, and that you must also remain humble during the good times.

It’s been a hard couple of years Seb. Your brother and sister were born and very ill. Covid lockdowns, having to quarantine to join ship, delayed getting home. My new job meaning we can’t speak as much. Your Mam making things difficult. There has been a lot of change in the world, and our world. The one constant being that you’ve always got us, you’ve always got your own space with us, and you’ll always have me.

I should be sleeping right now, but I wanted to write to you. I’ve not done it for so long and for that I am sorry.

I’ll see you soon Seb, hopefully next leave will be better.

Take care of each other TWTD. I hope you’re all well. I’ll see you soon too. Maybe.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Patience - The Sebby Diaries on 06:40 - Mar 24 with 701 viewsFixed_It

Nice one, Pugwash. Safe travels - and don't leave it so long next time.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Patience - The Sebby Diaries on 06:51 - Mar 24 with 682 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hi mate. Hope yiu are well. Lovely words.

Sorry to here the ex Mrs Newcy is still making life difficult.

I hope the twins are well.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Patience - The Sebby Diaries on 07:11 - Mar 24 with 659 viewsnoggin

Great to see you back Newcy. Seb is a very lucky boy to have such a caring father. He will truly appreciate that when he's older.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Patience - The Sebby Diaries on 08:50 - Mar 24 with 543 viewsKeno

Patience - The Sebby Diaries on 07:11 - Mar 24 by noggin

Great to see you back Newcy. Seb is a very lucky boy to have such a caring father. He will truly appreciate that when he's older.

Ahoy Puggy!!

nice to hear from you,

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Patience - The Sebby Diaries on 09:16 - Mar 24 with 501 viewshoppy

Good to hear an update to the Sebby Diaries.

Keep safe, and keep your head in a good place mate. You're a great dad, and he'll always know that.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024