Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government 23:04 - Apr 5 with 5189 viewsunstableblue

This is a political move and not in the public good. This is an erosion of the quality of our media and ability to truly critique and question those in power.

Just can’t believe it.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 23:05]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 19:49 - Apr 7 with 423 viewsDarth_Koont

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 19:39 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

You have a massive hard on for Lowhouse.

My stalker who downvotes almost every post? The self-confessed Labour Right we’re actually talking about?

You’re such a disingenuous clown. 😂

Pronouns: He/Him

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 19:51 - Apr 7 with 417 viewsGlasgowBlue

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 19:49 - Apr 7 by Darth_Koont

My stalker who downvotes almost every post? The self-confessed Labour Right we’re actually talking about?

I don't know about any of that. All I see is you bringing him up all the time.

Ask him out if your keen.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 19:57 - Apr 7 with 394 viewslowhouseblue

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 19:49 - Apr 7 by Darth_Koont

i only down vote them when you're claiming that labour's anti-semitism was made up or when you attack the opposition to the tories. so with 'almost every' you're probably being a tiny bit hard on yourself.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 20:01 - Apr 7 with 381 viewsDarth_Koont

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 19:51 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

I don't know about any of that. All I see is you bringing him up all the time.

Ask him out if your keen.

Gmpf. And break up TWTD’s legendary political tag team?

Thanks for giving me a laugh.

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 20:10 - Apr 7 with 366 viewsDarth_Koont

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 19:57 - Apr 7 by lowhouseblue

i only down vote them when you're claiming that labour's anti-semitism was made up or when you attack the opposition to the tories. so with 'almost every' you're probably being a tiny bit hard on yourself.

No, I said there was (and still is) a smear campaign over antisemitism in Labour. A campaign that completely exaggerated the extent and attacked individuals without evidence to cause political damage.

Truly one of the worst political scandals of our generation. Nodded through by a media that can’t do its real job on many matters, let alone to be objective and fair against politics that is against their and the establishment’s interests.

Just so we’re clear. I don’t think a liar like you should be the keeper of my record.

I think you actually downvote me because I’ve consistently called your empty and reactionary politics out. And heartening to see most sensible people calling you out too.

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 20:53 - Apr 7 with 332 viewsGlasgowBlue

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 20:10 - Apr 7 by Darth_Koont

No, I said there was (and still is) a smear campaign over antisemitism in Labour. A campaign that completely exaggerated the extent and attacked individuals without evidence to cause political damage.

Truly one of the worst political scandals of our generation. Nodded through by a media that can’t do its real job on many matters, let alone to be objective and fair against politics that is against their and the establishment’s interests.

Just so we’re clear. I don’t think a liar like you should be the keeper of my record.

I think you actually downvote me because I’ve consistently called your empty and reactionary politics out. And heartening to see most sensible people calling you out too.

Must be rough for you seeing the likes of David Miller and Justin Schlosberg joining Chris Williamson in soiling their pants over Ukraine this week Koonters?

Always backed the wrong 'uns didn't you?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 21:20 - Apr 7 with 322 viewsDarth_Koont

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 20:53 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

Must be rough for you seeing the likes of David Miller and Justin Schlosberg joining Chris Williamson in soiling their pants over Ukraine this week Koonters?

Always backed the wrong 'uns didn't you?

Are they wrong’uns for not toeing the line? And without even knowing what they’re talking about, the fact that you’re against them probably means they’ve got a point.

But if you want to compare lists of wrong ‘uns, be my guest. I’ll even let you put aside a lifetime of Tory people-killing support to give you a fighting chance.

And can you please bring out that list of untrustworthies. I don’t where to find that. But what a shameful list that was – and they were your heavy-hitters 😂

You’d never get me pushing Maajid Nawaz, Guido, Dan Hodges, Lee Kerns etc. on anything, even if it tangentially aligned with my views. But you’ve never been limited by that, rather emboldened. Because for you it’s always about the accusations of self-interested c@nts and never the evidence.

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 22:20 - Apr 7 with 267 viewsRyorry

Too much apathy over the Channel 4 sale! We are being misled by this government on 20:10 - Apr 7 by Darth_Koont

"objective and fair"

You wouldn't recognise those things if they jumped in front of you in neon lights.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024