Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? 13:55 - Apr 26 with 8409 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Don't seem to be ANY slots available online, so I've asked for a callback to see what my options might be. Suddenly need it for work... and realised my passport expires in 5 months. So close!

Any help gratefully received!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 11:02 - Apr 28 with 569 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 10:55 - Apr 28 by blueasfook

Can it not go "in the bank" as it were?

I fancy a trip out to Dam myself later in the year as it happens. Probably go september/october time.

My passport is apparently missing!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 11:04 - Apr 28 with 566 viewsblueasfook

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 11:02 - Apr 28 by Lord_Lucan

You're worse than Dollers. Good job you dont have 3 weeks to get one to go to South Africa.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 12:05 - Apr 28 with 553 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 11:02 - Apr 28 by Lord_Lucan

UPDATE: I'm sorted!

From the production manager on the shoot:
"You will have a letter which is an oversee letter given by the authorities. They have had plenty of people come over with less than 5 months on their passport and have come in fine, we will have that paperwork for you which will be an approval for you to come in."

Phew.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 12:08 - Apr 28 with 547 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 12:05 - Apr 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

UPDATE: I'm sorted!

From the production manager on the shoot:
"You will have a letter which is an oversee letter given by the authorities. They have had plenty of people come over with less than 5 months on their passport and have come in fine, we will have that paperwork for you which will be an approval for you to come in."

Phew.

I'm pleased for you - and envious, have a great time.

Only Ulla's finger to worry about now!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 14:31 - Apr 28 with 497 viewsbaxterbasics

Just been through exactly the same thing. My first ever international business travel penciled in for third week in May, then I realise my passport expires in July, short of the required 3 months.

With reports of 10-week waits via normal application route, I booked a 1-week fast track option - at twice the cost of the already expensive fee. (The even faster 1-day option wasn't available).

I turned up to my appointment in Peterborough TODAY, with paper application, pictures and current passport. It was checked through and approved, I'm told I'll have the new one a week tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

It helped that it was a straightforward renewal and none of my major details have changed. Didn't even need a countersignature.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 15:38 - Apr 28 with 484 viewsjaykay

why they say a 10 year passport now is beyond me. at one time when you renewed your passport ,it was stamped 10 years from when your last one run out. not now it's 10 years from date of issue. so you lose 6 months on your passport.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 15:46 - Apr 28 with 480 viewsbaxterbasics

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 15:38 - Apr 28 by jaykay

why they say a 10 year passport now is beyond me. at one time when you renewed your passport ,it was stamped 10 years from when your last one run out. not now it's 10 years from date of issue. so you lose 6 months on your passport.

Just another way for government to milk you a little more. Like with car tax running calendar month to calendar month (and not being transferrable).

Just have to accept that when you pay for ten years, you really get 9.5 years. Or 9.75 years if you want to cut it really fine.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 21:18 - Apr 28 with 445 viewsloftboy

Anyone had any joy fast tracking a passport renewal lately? on 13:57 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

There was a thread on here the other day with people reporting they were getting them back within a few days (some a bit longer, maybe 2-3 weeks or so if I remember rightly)

Did mine online three weeks ago, got given a reference number within the address to send my old one off, it’s being delivered in the next few days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024