Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion 01:39 - Jun 10 with 1144 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Has the first of a box set of US Prime time Live TV presentations of the evidence that they have examined over the past 11 months.

Tonight's is the Introduction. Lots of "In the 3rd session you will hear person x say this".

Liz Cheney (Republican) is taking the lead on the presentation tonight.

Everything being laid at Trump's door. "Corruptly pressured" officials, telling State electoral officers to "find votes".

It's clever the way they are doing it. By making it a "box set" there will be a drip-drip effect, and people will have time to go on a journey and change their minds. The aim will be to try and get 70%+ of Republican voters to accept that the vote wasn't rigged, Biden is legitimately the President, that Trump acted corruptly and illegally, and that the invasion of the Capitol was "sedition".
The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 06:23 - Jun 10 with 1036 viewsElderGrizzly

And you’ve still got Republicans and their news media enablers trying to deny an attempted coup ever happened

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 06:37 - Jun 10 with 1022 viewsElderGrizzly

This is a great video summary from last night

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 08:37 - Jun 10 with 954 viewsWhos_blue

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 06:37 - Jun 10 by ElderGrizzly

Jeez.

That's some pretty heavy sh1t right there.
And still the republicans deny it.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 12:02 - Jun 10 with 879 viewsHARRY10

What is noticeable is the complete lack of weapons - possibly the greatest number of righties assembled, without a gun in sight. Which suggests this was coordinated from one sources, rather than it being a spontaneous protest, as claimed

And I doubt that the irony that, if this was a government of their wish, a fair number would have been shot out of hand

Whilst we have not seen the same levels of violence and protest in the UK, we have seen the same levels of lies, swallowed by an idiot populace.

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 13:22 - Jun 10 with 828 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 12:02 - Jun 10 by HARRY10

What is noticeable is the complete lack of weapons - possibly the greatest number of righties assembled, without a gun in sight. Which suggests this was coordinated from one sources, rather than it being a spontaneous protest, as claimed

And I doubt that the irony that, if this was a government of their wish, a fair number would have been shot out of hand

Whilst we have not seen the same levels of violence and protest in the UK, we have seen the same levels of lies, swallowed by an idiot populace.

I’d argue there was a contingent of complete ‘weapons’ there….
The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 13:31 - Jun 10 with 818 viewsHARRY10

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 13:22 - Jun 10 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I’d argue there was a contingent of complete ‘weapons’ there….

I refer you to "without a gun in sight"

If you can point to any guns, 'in sight' then I'm sure we would all be the wiser
The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 13:37 - Jun 10 with 808 viewsSTYG

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 13:31 - Jun 10 by HARRY10

If you can point to any guns, 'in sight' then I'm sure we would all be the wiser

Is that the sound of bullets flying past or just some other whoosh noise?
The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 13:41 - Jun 10 with 795 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Dear god.
Login to get fewer ads

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 14:04 - Jun 10 with 753 viewsGeoffSentence

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 06:37 - Jun 10 by ElderGrizzly

Dunno what the fuss is about, just looks like a bunch of tourists enjoying themselves.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The House Panel investigating the Capitol invasion on 18:18 - Jun 10 with 683 viewsBlueBadger

See, this is why people think you're a poorly programmed Russian chatbot.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024