Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran website 16:57 - Jun 18 with 3175 viewsDJR

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but if you enter Ed Sheeran's website, there is a photo of him in the new Ipswich shirt, with a link to buy the shirt which takes you to the club shop. This should hopefully boost sales.

https://www.edsheeran.com/?frontpage=true
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 16:58]
Ed Sheeran website on 17:04 - Jun 18 with 3098 viewsSitfcB

Some fans were asking on his Instagram post that they hope it’s available to buy, will probably outsell last seasons.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ed Sheeran website on 17:26 - Jun 18 with 2993 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's probably why there were 700 people in the queue on launch day.

Boo, Ed out!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ed Sheeran website on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 2519 viewsVeggie

That’s brilliant. All the boring old ‘badgers’ saying how uncool it is to be sponsored by Ed are completely wrong. Like it or not, this guy is as popular as The Beatles or any of the top bands back in the day. It’s fantastic publicity for us.
Ed Sheeran website on 00:03 - Jun 19 with 2305 viewsOwainG1992

That's fantastic advertising and pr work.
You can't help but think Mr Ashton has pushed this.
Gone are the days of the dark Lord and his emperor Evans.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Ed Sheeran website on 00:18 - Jun 19 with 2275 viewsjeera

Ed Sheeran website on 21:51 - Jun 18 by Veggie

That’s brilliant. All the boring old ‘badgers’ saying how uncool it is to be sponsored by Ed are completely wrong. Like it or not, this guy is as popular as The Beatles or any of the top bands back in the day. It’s fantastic publicity for us.

"saying how uncool it is to be sponsored by Ed"

Have they? Who, where?

Doesn't have to be someone's cup of tea to acknowledge he's one of the largest names in the world musically and that the association can only be a good one.

Passive family guy too so not much chance of any negativity relating to behaviour either.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ed Sheeran website on 01:12 - Jun 19 with 2214 viewsStNeotsBlue

Ed Sheeran website on 00:18 - Jun 19 by jeera

"saying how uncool it is to be sponsored by Ed"

Have they? Who, where?

Doesn't have to be someone's cup of tea to acknowledge he's one of the largest names in the world musically and that the association can only be a good one.

Passive family guy too so not much chance of any negativity relating to behaviour either.

The clue is in apostrophes.
Ed Sheeran website on 01:20 - Jun 19 with 2206 viewsjeera

Ed Sheeran website on 01:12 - Jun 19 by StNeotsBlue

The clue is in apostrophes.

Yeah but the plural suggests a number with the same view.

Can't say I've see too many tbh.

I don't remember seeing our nocturnal resident saying it really but even then I'm sure he's seen the light since if so.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ed Sheeran website on 09:22 - Jun 19 with 1818 viewsStewart27

Surely there can’t be anybody who thinks this?
Login to get fewer ads

Ed Sheeran website on 09:37 - Jun 19 with 1773 viewsBlueBadger

Ed Sheeran website on 09:22 - Jun 19 by Stewart27

Surely there can’t be anybody who thinks this?

I may have made a joke about not buying one because it'll make people think I like his(let's face it, rather bland) music, fearing being found dead in it and ending up with 'Shape of You're getting played at my funeral.

Who'd have thought someone called 'veggie' wouldn't have a sense of humour?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2022 9:37]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ed Sheeran website on 09:42 - Jun 19 with 1748 viewstivo

F'ing hell - look at that tour schedule. He must be making a damn mint..
Ed Sheeran website on 10:56 - Jun 19 with 1643 viewsLord_Lucan

Ed Sheeran website on 09:42 - Jun 19 by tivo

F'ing hell - look at that tour schedule. He must be making a damn mint..

Just mentioned this to RKD, well, not so much the money but the stadiums and repeated dates.

Wembley Stadium - 5 nights???

That's madness.

The Stones couldn't even do that.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ed Sheeran website on 15:22 - Jun 19 with 1342 viewspennblue

Someone needs to tell him - his tickets drop down is broken on the home page

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Ed Sheeran website on 15:51 - Jun 19 with 1275 viewsgosblue

I’m a boring old badger but I quite liked Ed Sheeran even before I was aware of any Town connection. I’m not sure I like him enough to go to one of his concerts but it’s a shame there isn’t one of his songs that could be turned into a Town anthem.
Ed Sheeran website on 16:33 - Jun 19 with 1217 viewsDJR

Ed Sheeran website on 15:51 - Jun 19 by gosblue

I’m a boring old badger but I quite liked Ed Sheeran even before I was aware of any Town connection. I’m not sure I like him enough to go to one of his concerts but it’s a shame there isn’t one of his songs that could be turned into a Town anthem.

Castle on the Hill is the nearest which fits the bill. It's about him returning on a trip to Suffolk, and reflecting on growing up there, the castle on the hill being Framlingham Castle. The video is filmed at several locations in Suffolk. Despite the awful sound system, I think it is sometimes played at home games. As an exile, I find the song quite moving because returning to Suffolk brings back memories for me each time I come back, although the A12 probably doesn't count as a country road!
[Post edited 19 Jun 2022 17:13]
Ed Sheeran website on 17:10 - Jun 19 with 1115 viewsSheffordBlue

Ed Sheeran website on 15:51 - Jun 19 by gosblue

He needs to release an acoustic version of Edward Ebeneezer......

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Ed Sheeran website on 19:25 - Jun 19 with 963 viewshave_a_word_with_him

That's amazing, thanks for posting. Ashton has been so smart in developing and maximising this relationship and it's absolutely brilliant for the club, and I'm sure Ed Sheeran is thoroughly enjoying it too, especially having a squad number, fantastic!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024