Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… 17:41 - Jun 22 with 1616 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 17:47 - Jun 22 with 1532 viewsJDB23

Thought they had the best squad in the league last season but took a while to get going. Looks like they’ll be hard to beat this year, if we finish above them we’ll have certainly had a good season I imagine.
Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 17:47 - Jun 22 with 1518 viewsFrimleyBlue

Already got them at 10/1 happy days

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 17:50 - Jun 22 with 1488 viewsDevereuxxx

Blimey, they're really making moves this pre-season, with these two alongside Vaulks.

Hopefully, once we've completed our transfer business, people will be saying the same about us.
Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 20:36 - Jun 22 with 1109 viewspaphos

Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 17:47 - Jun 22 by JDB23

Thought they had the best squad in the league last season but took a while to get going. Looks like they’ll be hard to beat this year, if we finish above them we’ll have certainly had a good season I imagine.

Agreed, As for town, we will see if golden boy MK is as good a Manager as a lot think, I have my doubts, finishing above Wednesday, I doubt it.
Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 21:16 - Jun 22 with 910 viewsVeggie

I think fans of other clubs were saying this about us last season weren’t they? That went well.
Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 21:23 - Jun 22 with 869 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lot of L1 fans said the same of us last year.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 21:25 - Jun 22 with 848 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Get your money on Sheffield Wednesday winning the league… on 21:16 - Jun 22 by Veggie

I think fans of other clubs were saying this about us last season weren’t they? That went well.

As it did with Sunderland each season that they were favourites too.

Might be an idea to back each ways over 3 seasons rather than winning the league in 1.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024