Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... 21:48 - Jun 27 with 1156 viewsSPEX_Blue

Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 21:52 - Jun 27 with 1131 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 21:58 - Jun 27 with 1064 viewsElderGrizzly

Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 21:52 - Jun 27 by SitfcB

Ah, reminds me of my female US colleagues saying they were going to be “double fisting” at the bar that night
Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 22:19 - Jun 27 with 974 viewsNthQldITFC

Doesn't really look like his heart's in it any more, poor dear.

His brain (sic) has never been in it, so that's not a problem.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 22:24 - Jun 27 with 952 viewsMattinLondon

Is their lack of self-awareness due to arrogance or stupidity or both?
Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 22:26 - Jun 27 with 950 viewsjeera

Do these people understand they are part of a group who are entrusted to run an actual fecking country?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 23:17 - Jun 27 with 830 viewstractordownsouth

Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 21:52 - Jun 27 by SitfcB

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 23:27 - Jun 27 with 804 viewsGeomorph

Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 23:17 - Jun 27 by tractordownsouth

Yep… clearly messaging designed to connect with the average IQ of their dim witted, cap doffing supporters… ffs
Tom Hunt making a clown of himself again... on 18:02 - Jun 28 with 418 viewsFelstow1978

In his world that probably ranks as his best w ank ever

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024