Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis 09:14 - Jul 13 with 1877 viewsBig_Jase

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:17 - Jul 13 with 1817 viewsSTYG

Oh FFS.

I'd imagine that all but ends it.

Davis will see his chance at getting into the side and staying there and when they do sign another player there, they'll no doubt want to keep Davis as back up until Firpo is back, which will be well past the transfer window.

We can't hang around until January so assume it'll be a case of moving on to another target then.
Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:28 - Jul 13 with 1703 viewsBlueBadger

I suspect it probably affects it as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:31 - Jul 13 with 1671 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:17 - Jul 13 by STYG

Oh FFS.

Davis will see his chance at getting into the side and staying there and when they do sign another player there, they'll no doubt want to keep Davis as back up until Firpo is back, which will be well past the transfer window.

We can't hang around until January so assume it'll be a case of moving on to another target then.

Its alright, we'll move on to other targets. We aren't Marcus Evans Ipswich anymore, far more professional, we'll have multiple targets.

Under Evans we would have switched to Firpo on loan

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:31 - Jul 13 with 1670 viewsjayessess

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:17 - Jul 13 by STYG

Oh FFS.

I suppose there's a marginal chance that Firpo's fit by the end of the window and we make do with Leigh and Penney until then. Alternately that we like Davis so much that we take a loan until January and look to do it then. But yeah, likely this one's done.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:33 - Jul 13 with 1648 viewsSTYG

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:31 - Jul 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

Its alright, we'll move on to other targets. We aren't Marcus Evans Ipswich anymore, far more professional, we'll have multiple targets.

Under Evans we would have switched to Firpo on loan

I'm sure we have plenty of other targets and it might end up working out better.

It just seemed promising a 20 year old player who can play left wing back and centre back, who is so highly rated and seems to fit our system was interested in a permanent move potentially.
Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:33 - Jul 13 with 1629 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:33 - Jul 13 by STYG

I'm sure we have plenty of other targets and it might end up working out better.

It just seemed promising a 20 year old player who can play left wing back and centre back, who is so highly rated and seems to fit our system was interested in a permanent move potentially.

I know, but our other targets will all match that profile too.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:35 - Jul 13 with 1615 viewsWallingford_Boy

I think the fact he has gone on their pre-season tour ends it!!

RIP Sir Bobby

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:36 - Jul 13 with 1590 viewsSTYG

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:33 - Jul 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

They will. Just think we've got a fairly limited success rate with players that highly rated and this one seemed to have something in it from both sides.

But as others have said, it's not the Evans era! It'll be fine.
Login to get fewer ads

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:48 - Jul 13 with 1506 viewsitfcjoe

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:33 - Jul 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

We hope - but football talent isn't infinite, missing out on targets never a positive

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 10:58 - Jul 13 with 1319 viewsPioneerBlue

There is nothing in the story that say Leif won’t be allowed to leave once they have reinforced. It might be in Aug now if it does happen.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 08:18 - Jul 18 with 1006 viewsbluestandard

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 10:58 - Jul 13 by PioneerBlue

There is nothing in the story that say Leif won’t be allowed to leave once they have reinforced. It might be in Aug now if it does happen.

FLW now reporting that Leeds are keen to sell once they have a replacement, which has moved on from where they were still assessing his potential in pre-season.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sources-leeds-united-very-open-to-ipswich-deal
Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 08:59 - Jul 18 with 814 viewsvilanovablue

Would imagine this effects our pursuit of Leif Davis on 09:35 - Jul 13 by Wallingford_Boy

I think the fact he has gone on their pre-season tour ends it!!

Although weirdly Leeds are playing midfielders in the LB spot not Davis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024