Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season 17:40 - Jul 26 with 1296 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Could this turn out to be a risky strategy that Derby are pursuing?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-trans

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season on 17:42 - Jul 26 with 1259 viewsArnieM

Lol, like that’s a surprise !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season on 21:16 - Jul 26 with 945 viewsJimmy86

McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season on 17:42 - Jul 26 by ArnieM

Lol, like that’s a surprise !

I was quite shocked to hear that too... 🤓😂

Was always dismayed as to how he stayed so injury free at Sheffield United, after his injury record at town... know he commuted from Nottingham, but Derby is closer to Nottingham than Sheffield is
McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season on 21:57 - Jul 26 with 814 viewsWicklowBlue

McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season on 21:16 - Jul 26 by Jimmy86

I was quite shocked to hear that too... 🤓😂

Was always dismayed as to how he stayed so injury free at Sheffield United, after his injury record at town... know he commuted from Nottingham, but Derby is closer to Nottingham than Sheffield is

Don't get me started on this! How long did he spend on the treatment table in his final year? And low and behold he was rejuvenated for the Blades. While I'm sure we weren't the best physio wise, I think it's a fair to question the players motivation.

As per Phil at the time he wanted to return back up North:

McGoldrick Joins Blades 24th Jul 2018 17:12
Sheffield United have confirmed the signing of released Blues striker David McGoldrick following a trial. 35

Great player technically, got some Irish caps but lacked pace. Commuting that distance for training and games....

While some were querying him coming back to us, it would be a firm no from me.
McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season on 22:14 - Jul 26 with 751 viewstextbackup

McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season on 21:57 - Jul 26 by WicklowBlue

Don't get me started on this! How long did he spend on the treatment table in his final year? And low and behold he was rejuvenated for the Blades. While I'm sure we weren't the best physio wise, I think it's a fair to question the players motivation.

As per Phil at the time he wanted to return back up North:

McGoldrick Joins Blades 24th Jul 2018 17:12
Sheffield United have confirmed the signing of released Blues striker David McGoldrick following a trial. 35

Great player technically, got some Irish caps but lacked pace. Commuting that distance for training and games....

While some were querying him coming back to us, it would be a firm no from me.

You only need to listen to the interview with the stateman to realise you are just wrong

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

McGoldrick an injury doubt for the start of season on 22:19 - Jul 26 with 722 viewsVeggie

He must be at least 47 by now?
Oxford have sold their away allocation to Pride Park… and I have a feeling on 22:44 - Jul 26 with 653 viewsunstableblue

Those fans will go home happy

Derby fans way to bullish, and this is way too much squad churn.

And it’s an old team. Rookie manager who’s still temporary

Could go horribly wrong.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024