Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recession in USA 18:13 - Jul 28 with 3437 viewsgazzer1999

Looks like its going really well for the change they got with Biden as POTUS, officially in recession and 9.2% inflation. Biden going all Trump and trying to redefine what a recession is rather than looking to get things moving.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2022 18:16]
Recession in USA on 19:16 - Jul 28 with 1299 viewsgazzer1999

Recession in USA on 19:10 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

Why would putting your initials at the bottom of your post make you intelligent?

It's just something I started 25 years ago on various forums and I see no reason to stop.

The issue here is that you've proven on many occasions that you don't really have a clue about anything. Perhaps you should start adding your initials to the end of your posts just in case?

SB

Opinions are like backsides everybody has one, so I respect what you say but disagree with you, perhaps you should show some humility and accept its not always your way or no way. Besides am I wrong about a recession in the USA?
Recession in USA on 19:17 - Jul 28 with 1294 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Recession in USA on 19:16 - Jul 28 by gazzer1999

Opinions are like backsides everybody has one, so I respect what you say but disagree with you, perhaps you should show some humility and accept its not always your way or no way. Besides am I wrong about a recession in the USA?

“Besides am I wrong about a recession in the USA?”

Yes I’ve already explained why you are wrong.
You’ll never be a songwriter on 19:20 - Jul 28 with 1286 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s Born in the USA. Born. B.O.R.N.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Recession in USA on 19:27 - Jul 28 with 1273 viewsStokieBlue

Recession in USA on 19:16 - Jul 28 by gazzer1999

That's a logical fallacy though, one of false equivalences.

Not all opinions are equal no matter how much you want them to be. Would you accept the opinion of your window cleaner for a medical issue or the opinion of a doctor.

Claiming opinions are equal is usually the refuge of a troll or an idiot.

In the USA, it's much more complicated that you've intentionally made out. You've said it's on Bidens watch hence it's his fault. Is it Boris fault we are also running borderline double digit inflation or is your hero exempt? Was it Boris fault covid struck because it was on his watch?

Such a shallow and fallacious argument used to score a pathetic political point.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Recession in USA on 19:38 - Jul 28 with 1247 viewsIllinoisblue

Gaz, mate, I’ve got CNN on the phone. They want to know if you’re available to make an appearance later tonight on their business show.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Recession in USA on 20:03 - Jul 28 with 1216 viewsyorkshire

The issues around the 'recession' out here are far more complex than blaming Biden - in fact there is very little he could have done - especially with the country coming back from a world pandemic !

Big businesses out here - including the hospitality, travel and fuel companies took one hell of a beating out here during Covid - they are now clawing back as much of this as they can. The fact most of these industries are monopolies allows price collusion. Add in the fact that Russia invaded Ukraine also has a massive inpact on fuel prices which seem to be the main driver for peoples concerns

Biden is pretty symbolic as a president simply because the Senate is a 50/50 split - giving too much power to the likes of Manchin & Simena - they have managed to water down a number of the proposals that the Democrates (and therefore Biden) would have put in place - McConnell is sticking to his usual plan to make the Democratic President look bad by refusing to co-operate for the good of the country

The fact is right now there are still plenty of jobs out here in the US and although they aren't particularity well paid it still allows workers to have some power as to whether they accept them or not - something that rarely happens within a recession
Recession in USA on 21:50 - Jul 28 with 1163 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Recession in USA on 19:38 - Jul 28 by Illinoisblue

Gaz, mate, I’ve got CNN on the phone. They want to know if you’re available to make an appearance later tonight on their business show.

I'll see your CNN and raise you GBeebies
Recession in USA on 22:12 - Jul 28 with 1132 viewsnoggin

Recession in USA on 19:07 - Jul 28 by gazzer1999

Ha the famous person who always has to put his initials at the bottom, probably got an inferiority complex. For the record it doesn't make you intelligent.

Gazzer's had a glass of sherry.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Recession in USA on 23:32 - Jul 28 with 1101 viewsreusersfreekicks

Recession in USA on 19:02 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

Probably best you leave complicated things to people with more intelligence than an amoeba.

For the record this is an opinion built on many instances of your posting rather than this atomic event.

SB

Generous assessment
Recession in USA on 06:59 - Jul 29 with 1037 viewsElephantintheRoom

Recession in USA on 18:31 - Jul 28 by gazzer1999

I don't see a national health service in France either.

That’s odd - I live here and I do.

I have also detected impressive infrastructure including a working Rail service that includes something revolutionary called ‘high speed trains’ that go to more places than the outskirts of Brum, social care, free parking at hospitals, and an aircraft carrier with planes on it for the Ben Wallaces among you. And we even talk to our neighbours.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Recession in USA on 07:21 - Jul 29 with 1020 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Recession in USA on 19:14 - Jul 28 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Please explain how raising interest rates will bring down inflation which is being driven by global commodity shortages?

Interest rate rises are only useful for Tackling inflation caused by spiralling wages and consumer demand. But that isn’t the root cause, so all it will do is further heap pressure on the economy.

Somebody better tell the Federal reserve.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Recession in USA on 17:10 - Jul 29 with 951 viewssolomon

Recession in USA on 19:10 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

Why would putting your initials at the bottom of your post make you intelligent?

It's just something I started 25 years ago on various forums and I see no reason to stop.

The issue here is that you've proven on many occasions that you don't really have a clue about anything. Perhaps you should start adding your initials to the end of your posts just in case?

SB

Maybe he could use STU ? Short for stupid
Recession in USA on 19:06 - Jul 29 with 907 viewsSeablu

Recession in USA on 19:27 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

That's a logical fallacy though, one of false equivalences.

Not all opinions are equal no matter how much you want them to be. Would you accept the opinion of your window cleaner for a medical issue or the opinion of a doctor.

Claiming opinions are equal is usually the refuge of a troll or an idiot.

In the USA, it's much more complicated that you've intentionally made out. You've said it's on Bidens watch hence it's his fault. Is it Boris fault we are also running borderline double digit inflation or is your hero exempt? Was it Boris fault covid struck because it was on his watch?

Such a shallow and fallacious argument used to score a pathetic political point.

SB

Another one of those unsupervised News Comments toddlers who’s paddled over without his armbands.

[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 19:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024