Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. 20:44 - Aug 16 with 1809 viewsBromleyBloo

………..given that I have a state of the art Smart TV with internet access, why, having purchased a video pass, I struggle every time to watch the bloody match on my TV - just constantly trying to connect, so frustrating and bizarrely incompetent - in this day and age the technology is just standard and really not that complicated……………..and you’re experts in your product, right???

So give up, revert to iPad, which, surprisingly, works first time, but, yet again, I miss the first 15 mins……………………!?!

Seeing this is just the latest in a long line of similar issues I have raised, any chance you might consider and do something/respond or do you not give a about customer feedback/satisfaction???

Best

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 1736 viewsHalifaxBlue

Yeah, I plead to the gods that Town TV or whatever will have a SmartTV app because it is insane that iFollow offers no support for it in this day and age.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 20:48 - Aug 16 with 1718 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

And in HD please.
So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:35 - Aug 16 with 1583 viewshadleighboyblue

the sound on my i follow has gone all distorted and the pictures are about 20 minutes behind the radio suffolk commentary .

Anyone else having similar problems ? complete waste of £10
So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:39 - Aug 16 with 1525 viewsMercian

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:35 - Aug 16 by hadleighboyblue

the sound on my i follow has gone all distorted and the pictures are about 20 minutes behind the radio suffolk commentary .

It's been OK second half. First half was awful.
So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:40 - Aug 16 with 1506 viewsRyorry

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:35 - Aug 16 by hadleighboyblue

Didn't do video, but lost internet connection to audio on phone about 20 mins ago, & now I can only get it back with home side audio on phone - yet can get our away comm (much improved btw) on laptop! doh

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:43 - Aug 16 with 1443 viewsmrfixit426

I just gave up and ran an HDMI from laptop to tv. Worked fine in HD.
So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:46 - Aug 16 with 1356 viewscressi

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:43 - Aug 16 by mrfixit426

I watch on PC just such a better stream
So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:56 - Aug 16 with 1222 viewsRoola

Smart TVs don't seem to like VPNs.... I tried casting from my phone to the TV but won't work.
Login to get fewer ads

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:58 - Aug 16 with 1188 viewsGeomorph

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 21:39 - Aug 16 by Mercian

It's been OK second half. First half was awful.

Was ok for us up here in Cumbria…
So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 22:04 - Aug 16 with 1130 viewsHogger

Worked seamlesely in Amsterdam on my Samsung tv castingfrom laptop. ... 11 euros well spent
So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 22:21 - Aug 16 with 972 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I always do it this way without any problems. My TV isn't smart enough!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 22:26 - Aug 16 with 927 viewsGlasgowBlue

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 22:21 - Aug 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

I always do it this way without any problems. My TV isn't smart enough!

Likewise.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So ifollow can you please explain to me…………….. on 22:28 - Aug 16 with 900 viewslongtimefan

That’s how I always do it. Buffered a couple of times briefly tonight but otherwise fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024