Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow 13:21 - Nov 18 with 2039 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Any London pubs showing it?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 13:24 - Nov 18 with 2024 viewsSitfcB

I’d imagine any with Sky Sports will show it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 13:59 - Nov 18 with 1967 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 13:24 - Nov 18 by SitfcB

I’d imagine any with Sky Sports will show it.

Any? I'm not sure Exeter in League 1 is much of a draw. Is there anything else it might clash with?

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:07 - Nov 18 with 1945 viewsclive_baker

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 13:59 - Nov 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

Any? I'm not sure Exeter in League 1 is much of a draw. Is there anything else it might clash with?

I very much got used to the 'I'll put it on 1 TV without sound' set ups when I used to try and find London pubs showing Town games on SKY and that was when we were in the Championship.

Having said that there's no sport of any note tomorrow to clash with it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:31 - Nov 18 with 1901 viewsSitfcB

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 13:59 - Nov 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

No nothing clashes with it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:34 - Nov 18 with 1892 viewsnoggin

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:07 - Nov 18 by clive_baker

I very much got used to the 'I'll put it on 1 TV without sound' set ups when I used to try and find London pubs showing Town games on SKY and that was when we were in the Championship.

Having said that there's no sport of any note tomorrow to clash with it.

The Irish pub near Mornington Cres where the London branch used to meet was decent.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:39 - Nov 18 with 1875 viewsclive_baker

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:34 - Nov 18 by noggin

The Irish pub near Mornington Cres where the London branch used to meet was decent.

I didn't get invited Nogs.

I did tag along to one such supporters meet ups once and it was a defeat to Norwich so I'm not going to do that again.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:44 - Nov 18 with 1853 viewsnoggin

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:39 - Nov 18 by clive_baker

I didn't get invited Nogs.

I did tag along to one such supporters meet ups once and it was a defeat to Norwich so I'm not going to do that again.

I think that was the only one I ever went to. It was packed in that little room but a decent pub.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:52 - Nov 18 with 1821 viewsjamesitfc

Watched the Plymouth game at the Wapping Tap. New sports pub with loads of craft beers, pool table, darts and shuffle.

They had LOADS of screens and were happy to put the town game on with the sound
Login to get fewer ads

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 16:09 - Nov 18 with 1753 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:44 - Nov 18 by noggin

I think that was the only one I ever went to. It was packed in that little room but a decent pub.

The 3-0 when Lambert had his touchline strop? Me and Lady Dollers were there too.

We actually played decently from memory, far more decently than the scoreline suggested.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 16:11 - Nov 18 with 1746 viewsCobboldCrusty

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 16:09 - Nov 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

The 3-0 when Lambert had his touchline strop? Me and Lady Dollers were there too.

We actually played decently from memory, far more decently than the scoreline suggested.

Mother Red Cap in Archway always just stick on whatever game you ask for
So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 16:15 - Nov 18 with 1735 viewsnoggin

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 16:11 - Nov 18 by CobboldCrusty

Mother Red Cap in Archway always just stick on whatever game you ask for

Then later on you can go to The Gresham Ballroom for a dance. TWTD.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 16:16 - Nov 18 with 1732 viewsnoggin

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 16:09 - Nov 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

TBH, I don't remember the game. I had one of the worst hangovers I've ever experienced. The result didn't help.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 18:09 - Nov 18 with 1623 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I've found somewhere who will put it on INCLUDING SOUND!

Any south Londoners in need of an option; The Pavilion in Sydenham. Proper old skool Irish boozer, a minute's walk from the train station.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 19:47 - Nov 18 with 1525 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Is it on iFollow for overseas residents?
So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 20:17 - Nov 18 with 1484 viewsJ2BLUE

If it helps anyone, a Sky Sports day pass is £12 and includes 9 months of Sky Sports on mobile: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/now-tv-sports-day-24-hours-mobile-9-month-pass-

Edit: Limited channels with mobile pass
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 20:17]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 08:54 - Nov 19 with 1299 viewsnoggin

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 19:47 - Nov 18 by BrockleyBlue78

Is it on iFollow for overseas residents?

Yes.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 08:56 - Nov 19 with 1294 viewsBrockleyBlue78

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 08:54 - Nov 19 by noggin

Yes.

Thanks Noggin, enjoy the game
So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 09:13 - Nov 19 with 1271 viewsMatt_Netherlands

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 14:34 - Nov 18 by noggin

Sheep Haven Bay? The place with the one-man-band bookies in there too, of questionable legality?

What a place.
So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 10:09 - Nov 19 with 1237 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 08:54 - Nov 19 by noggin

Yes.

Oh, well that's confusing. On the website it says "From 19th November - 2nd January you can watch ALL of your club's league games on iFollow, except those chosen for television broadcasting." And yet the option is there to buy a video match pass. All the faff I went through to find a local pub (travelled to 4 yesterday trying to find one which would show it with sound) and it was available all along?!

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 10:15 - Nov 19 with 1212 viewsnoggin

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 10:09 - Nov 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

Oh, well that's confusing. On the website it says "From 19th November - 2nd January you can watch ALL of your club's league games on iFollow, except those chosen for television broadcasting." And yet the option is there to buy a video match pass. All the faff I went through to find a local pub (travelled to 4 yesterday trying to find one which would show it with sound) and it was available all along?!

It's live on Norwegian tv so I won't need IFollow, but it's showing as next available match.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 10:34 - Nov 19 with 1180 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 10:15 - Nov 19 by noggin

It's live on Norwegian tv so I won't need IFollow, but it's showing as next available match.

Very confusing!

Oh well, I have a pub sorted so I think I'll stick with that.

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 10:52 - Nov 19 with 1133 viewsnoggin

So with the match not on ifollow tomorrow on 10:34 - Nov 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

Very confusing!

Oh well, I have a pub sorted so I think I'll stick with that.

Enjoy. Hopefully 3 points are forthcoming.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024