Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but 19:33 - Jan 8 with 3106 viewsKeno

What’s the latest on

Broadhead
Whittaker
The guy from Wolves who sounds like Corbyn
Mbappe

Xx
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 19:34]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:35 - Jan 8 with 3001 viewsMetal_Hacker

Insatiable Keno ….get Hoppy to help you out

Poll: If it were one or the other

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:38 - Jan 8 with 2907 viewsKeno

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:35 - Jan 8 by Metal_Hacker

Insatiable Keno ….get Hoppy to help you out

Oh! Don’t get be wrong I like Hoppy and all but I’m not sure I’d what him sating anything

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:40 - Jan 8 with 2858 viewsMetal_Hacker

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:38 - Jan 8 by Keno

Oh! Don’t get be wrong I like Hoppy and all but I’m not sure I’d what him sating anything

Poor fella , just hope he doesn’t feel used and abused

Poll: If it were one or the other

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:43 - Jan 8 with 2797 viewsPhilTWTD

Broadhead ongoing, Whittaker don't know of anything new but we're still interested as far as I know but nothing was happening. He was angry that he'd been recalled by Swansea. Not really sure what will happen, to be honest. Corbyn sound-a-like was just an enquiry, don't think it's gone further than that. Mbappe is viewed as more of a long-term potential signing, not one for this January.
Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:44 - Jan 8 with 2754 viewsboroughblue

On that topic, Phil seemed to post that with the full club statement at the same time the club tweeted it 👀 would they by any chance have told you and sent you the article in advance? 😉

If so, is there another one on the way tonight? 👀
Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:44 - Jan 8 with 2726 viewsuppersirbob

Broadhead is finishing his medical tomorrow
Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:02 - Jan 8 with 2392 viewsKeno

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:43 - Jan 8 by PhilTWTD

Broadhead ongoing, Whittaker don't know of anything new but we're still interested as far as I know but nothing was happening. He was angry that he'd been recalled by Swansea. Not really sure what will happen, to be honest. Corbyn sound-a-like was just an enquiry, don't think it's gone further than that. Mbappe is viewed as more of a long-term potential signing, not one for this January.

Thanks!!

Phil Ham finger on the pulse as always

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:18 - Jan 8 with 2177 viewsxrayspecs

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:44 - Jan 8 by boroughblue

On that topic, Phil seemed to post that with the full club statement at the same time the club tweeted it 👀 would they by any chance have told you and sent you the article in advance? 😉

The Hirst video sounds like it was recorded yesterday evening. With all online content, there will be a certain amount of curation prior to it being published. Quite common for clubs to issue content to trusted media outlets under embargo or send them the content directly as soon as it is published so that they can add to their channels.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 20:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:19 - Jan 8 with 2162 viewsPhilTWTD

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 19:44 - Jan 8 by boroughblue

Actually there's nine more this evening! Busy writing up the various press releases now.
Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:21 - Jan 8 with 2081 viewsxrayspecs

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:19 - Jan 8 by PhilTWTD

Actually there's nine more this evening! Busy writing up the various press releases now.

You realise that there will be some on here who will believe you...
Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:28 - Jan 8 with 1952 viewshoppy

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:21 - Jan 8 by xrayspecs

Are you suggesting that wasn’t the truth?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:29 - Jan 8 with 1928 viewsPendejo

Isn't Broadhead Whittaker the name of Michael Caine's character in Zulu, or was it Stanley Baker's?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 21:00 - Jan 8 with 1600 viewsboroughblue

Mr Ham Sir, I dont wish to sound greedy or anything but on 20:21 - Jan 8 by xrayspecs

Speak for yourself, I’m sat on twitter waiting for the first of the nine…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024