Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let the flouncing and meltdown begin...... 17:05 - Jan 14 with 574 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

If, at the beginning of the season, you were told that come January Ipswich would be within seven points off top with game in hand and had just spent £1.5m on a striker you'd have wet yourself and took it.

Have faith.

Poll: Will Ipswich be relegated this season?

Let the flouncing and meltdown begin...... on 18:37 - Jan 14 with 488 viewsjacobnikons

and let the blind optimism and how dare people post their frustration comments begin...
Let the flouncing and meltdown begin...... on 18:39 - Jan 14 with 476 viewsJ2BLUE

Posting this sh1te twice does not make it any more true.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Let the flouncing and meltdown begin...... on 18:43 - Jan 14 with 441 viewspointofblue

No I wouldn’t. Seven points off top, even with a game in hand, isn’t impressive in the slightest considering the amount we’ve spent.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Let the flouncing and meltdown begin...... on 18:44 - Jan 14 with 429 viewsTresBonne

What a complete & utter muppet.
Let the flouncing and meltdown begin...... on 18:45 - Jan 14 with 409 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lol. Brilliant.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Let the flouncing and meltdown begin...... on 18:45 - Jan 14 with 397 viewsHerbivore

If someone had told me that would be our position my response would have been "meh, I'd hoped for better to be honest".

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024