Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us 19:27 - Jan 21 with 5938 viewsFrimleyBlue

No one likes to hear it but Morsy. Walton. Burns. Harness and donacien are letting us down and causing us to go backwards.

There's limitations to all players.. but these are ones we've heavily relied on and each of them continue to play a massive part in our lack of form.

When's the skipper going to control a midfield again. Get stuck in and be the horrid bsted he was. He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s

Burns. Can't keep saying it but and as he admitted he's been shte but might give you a goal from 4 yards. Or smash it into the stands.

Harness. One of the worst players with the ball at feet I've seen at town. But he runs alot.

Walton.... now one of the worst in the league for shot/save% he's ropey as hell and not giving any confidence to his side.

Donacien. Great for our goal.. but again another who's dropped in overall performance. At fault again for their goal and not great support for Burns.

We need to sort this out and soon.

Harness. Donacien. Need to be benched. Hladky may need a call him. That's on KM to figure out but needs to do so ASAP.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:57 - Jan 22 with 750 viewsitfcsuth

I can’t believe some of the stuff I’m reading on here at the moment.
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:01 - Jan 22 with 739 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:45 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

It's not personal opinion though, you state things as facts (like the incorrect Davis CB statement) and facts need to be supported.

Can you show us these 50/50's he is pulling out of? It would need to be a large number for you to justify your point so it should be easy to point to 10 or 20 such instances.

I think it's about time you started supporting some of your more outlandish statements with facts rather than saying "it's an opinion, you don't have to read it".

SB

Go back and watch both the past 2 games. Plymouth especially he backed off.

And again yesterday. ( when you could actually see it) he was backing out of some 50 50s) it's not the normal morsy we are used to. Could be KM coaching.. perhaps. But imo it's been quite visible.

It was better when you had me on ignore.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:15 - Jan 22 with 724 viewsStokieBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:01 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

Go back and watch both the past 2 games. Plymouth especially he backed off.

And again yesterday. ( when you could actually see it) he was backing out of some 50 50s) it's not the normal morsy we are used to. Could be KM coaching.. perhaps. But imo it's been quite visible.

It was better when you had me on ignore.

So not that many examples then of Morsy backing out of 50/50 challenges?

Why was it better when I had you on ignore? I am politely prompting you to provide some actual evidence for your wild assertions. What you've done here isn't really providing evidence so myself and the forum are still waiting on that.

As previously discussed, given on some days recently you've posted over 100 times it's almost impossible to "use the forum as intended" with you on ignore. Perhaps something for you to reflect on over your evening hot chocolate.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:37 - Jan 22 with 674 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:15 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

So not that many examples then of Morsy backing out of 50/50 challenges?

Why was it better when I had you on ignore? I am politely prompting you to provide some actual evidence for your wild assertions. What you've done here isn't really providing evidence so myself and the forum are still waiting on that.

As previously discussed, given on some days recently you've posted over 100 times it's almost impossible to "use the forum as intended" with you on ignore. Perhaps something for you to reflect on over your evening hot chocolate.

SB

What's also impossible for you it seems is to not read something someone's written. Almost like you're forced to then moan about reading it.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:01 - Jan 22 with 636 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:55 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

There's plenty of others with their own thoughts. Some have had less content within their ops. Which I don't see you jumping onto calling them children etc. So yes I do see it as personal abuse.

I've been careful with my OP by providing reasons for my thoughts. Which is what you and others have asked for previously.

Others with their own thoughts, but maybe... just maybe, they aren't constantly negative, constantly in need of some sort of fantasy football-esque validation, constant, just constantly everywhere like Lisa Simpson, the answer to the question that no-one asked.
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:07 - Jan 22 with 623 viewsStokieBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:37 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

What's also impossible for you it seems is to not read something someone's written. Almost like you're forced to then moan about reading it.

So I assume with that response you've conceded the point that Morsy isn't backing out of lots of 50/50 challenges.

I'm glad we've been able to dispell two of your false claims in as many days. It's a start at least.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:18 - Jan 22 with 558 viewsWicklowBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:37 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

Yet you constantly defend your posts with "it's a forum everyone is entitled to post their thoughts" then get super defensive when people tell you they don't agree.

You can't have it both ways! If you post something that others have a problem with then engage and argue your position don't start hiding behind "It's a forum open to debate but SB shouldn't be engaging with my posts.".
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:24 - Jan 22 with 543 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:07 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

So I assume with that response you've conceded the point that Morsy isn't backing out of lots of 50/50 challenges.

I'm glad we've been able to dispell two of your false claims in as many days. It's a start at least.

SB

no, i just don't know how to cut and copy snippets of i follow footage to 'prove' the points about him, you'd see them if you wanted to but you don't so nothing i can do about it.

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:27 - Jan 22 with 530 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:18 - Jan 22 by WicklowBlue

Yet you constantly defend your posts with "it's a forum everyone is entitled to post their thoughts" then get super defensive when people tell you they don't agree.

You can't have it both ways! If you post something that others have a problem with then engage and argue your position don't start hiding behind "It's a forum open to debate but SB shouldn't be engaging with my posts.".

No no, you have it wrong, i'm happy for people to have their say.

my point is people moaning about volume of posts, some saying shock here's another frimmers thought.. yet they chose to read the OP and the replies that followed then continue to moan about not being able to use the forum.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:46 - Jan 22 with 492 viewsWicklowBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:27 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

No no, you have it wrong, i'm happy for people to have their say.

my point is people moaning about volume of posts, some saying shock here's another frimmers thought.. yet they chose to read the OP and the replies that followed then continue to moan about not being able to use the forum.

No I don't think I have it wrong, and that is presumptuous for you to determine that I do.

You are by fact a super voluminous poster on here. Therefore you will attract more attention. Alongside that you have had multiple incarnations on TWTD. For what it's worth, I probably enjoyed the original Frimley who was Chairman of their local team telling us how you would have run the club.

On this thread, several posters disagreed with your Morsy observations and you have not engaged in their responses.

Stop playing the "I meant well" card when most posters are calling you out for this continually.

What really really bothers me as an aside, is much more venerable posters than I are saying this forum is not worth contributing to anymore. (Welcome back Herbi btw)

Let's not go down the echo chamber route and encourage different perspectives.
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 462 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 21:46 - Jan 22 by WicklowBlue

No I don't think I have it wrong, and that is presumptuous for you to determine that I do.

You are by fact a super voluminous poster on here. Therefore you will attract more attention. Alongside that you have had multiple incarnations on TWTD. For what it's worth, I probably enjoyed the original Frimley who was Chairman of their local team telling us how you would have run the club.

On this thread, several posters disagreed with your Morsy observations and you have not engaged in their responses.

Stop playing the "I meant well" card when most posters are calling you out for this continually.

What really really bothers me as an aside, is much more venerable posters than I are saying this forum is not worth contributing to anymore. (Welcome back Herbi btw)

Let's not go down the echo chamber route and encourage different perspectives.

no no you do have it wrong, again, but you carry on.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:19 - Jan 22 with 447 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:11 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

no no you do have it wrong, again, but you carry on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024