Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us 19:27 - Jan 21 with 5942 viewsFrimleyBlue

No one likes to hear it but Morsy. Walton. Burns. Harness and donacien are letting us down and causing us to go backwards.

There's limitations to all players.. but these are ones we've heavily relied on and each of them continue to play a massive part in our lack of form.

When's the skipper going to control a midfield again. Get stuck in and be the horrid bsted he was. He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s

Burns. Can't keep saying it but and as he admitted he's been shte but might give you a goal from 4 yards. Or smash it into the stands.

Harness. One of the worst players with the ball at feet I've seen at town. But he runs alot.

Walton.... now one of the worst in the league for shot/save% he's ropey as hell and not giving any confidence to his side.

Donacien. Great for our goal.. but again another who's dropped in overall performance. At fault again for their goal and not great support for Burns.

We need to sort this out and soon.

Harness. Donacien. Need to be benched. Hladky may need a call him. That's on KM to figure out but needs to do so ASAP.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:36 - Jan 22 with 1119 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:28 - Jan 22 by Metal_Hacker

The bloke never fails

Attention seeking child

Feel free to share why it's wrong then metal. That's what this place is for. Not just for you to go oh no something I disagree with but I don't know why so I'll just abuse the poster instead.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:37 - Jan 22 with 1106 viewsEly_Blue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:29 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

It's funny tho.

You've gone full anti frimmers mode in this thread

Yet look around.

We've got. Walton needs a rest thread. Clarke in for donacien Tuesday lineup threads. Burns hot or not has been discussed. Broadhead in for harness seems a given to much too.

So whilst you're deeply angry with my OP. It's no different to other people's thoughts. Maybe go stalk them too.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2023 14:30]

The difference is they probably don’t have form for having a good old flounce at the first opportunity and blaming anyone and everyone in the hope that something resonates and you get another fellow armchair iFollow “fan” who agrees with you. What you don’t like is when you don’t get the masses agreeing with you. The next thing we’ll win 4-0 on Tuesday with a Burns hat trick and you’ll be saying that he’s been our best player of late and that anyone who disagrees with you doesn’t know what they are talking about.

You really are a comedy creation aren’t you! Are you like this with every walk of life

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:37 - Jan 22 with 1092 viewsMetal_Hacker

Accidentally upvoted but have correctly down voted

Problem we have is we’re not playing the football or being allowed to , play the football in the oppositions half anymore as much as we were in a “good” form

Some of our best stuff was playing with three at the back giving the others license to roam

Individuals are the issue here for the most

Poll: If it were one or the other

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:40 - Jan 22 with 1077 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:37 - Jan 22 by Ely_Blue

The difference is they probably don’t have form for having a good old flounce at the first opportunity and blaming anyone and everyone in the hope that something resonates and you get another fellow armchair iFollow “fan” who agrees with you. What you don’t like is when you don’t get the masses agreeing with you. The next thing we’ll win 4-0 on Tuesday with a Burns hat trick and you’ll be saying that he’s been our best player of late and that anyone who disagrees with you doesn’t know what they are talking about.

You really are a comedy creation aren’t you! Are you like this with every walk of life

Ah so you admit to just being personal for the sake of it. Gotcha.

I'm all for people sharing alternative views Ely. Even chelts and Joe there's alternative views going back and forth.

You however had openly admitted you specifically have an agenda. So it's good to have you admit it.

Have a good day.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:43 - Jan 22 with 1047 viewsEly_Blue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:40 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

Ah so you admit to just being personal for the sake of it. Gotcha.

I'm all for people sharing alternative views Ely. Even chelts and Joe there's alternative views going back and forth.

You however had openly admitted you specifically have an agenda. So it's good to have you admit it.

Have a good day.

Please show me where I said I’m deliberately being personal for the sake of it 😂😂

I’ll happily share alternative views if I know there’s a reasoned conversation behind it all, however you and reasoned conversation don’t go hand in hand do they?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:51 - Jan 22 with 1037 viewsMetal_Hacker

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:36 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

Feel free to share why it's wrong then metal. That's what this place is for. Not just for you to go oh no something I disagree with but I don't know why so I'll just abuse the poster instead.

Not abusing Frimmers trust me. Next you’ll say I’m threatening you again so be careful

Just seems for weeks now , no longer actually , whenever there’s I’ll feeling around this forum it always seems to be yourself engrossed with it all - gets pretty tiresome hence why I and a lot it seems have taken a step back

I’m all for alternative views but sometimes you over power this forum

It’s like an addiction to you - you’ll say it’s because the love the club or something BUT you don’t even attend the games

It’s all a little bizarre sorry

Off out for a drink anyway

Laters

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:52 - Jan 22 with 1033 viewsEly_Blue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:51 - Jan 22 by Metal_Hacker

Not abusing Frimmers trust me. Next you’ll say I’m threatening you again so be careful

Just seems for weeks now , no longer actually , whenever there’s I’ll feeling around this forum it always seems to be yourself engrossed with it all - gets pretty tiresome hence why I and a lot it seems have taken a step back

It’s like an addiction to you - you’ll say it’s because the love the club or something BUT you don’t even attend the games

Laters

He’ll be along to say you have an agenda next so be careful mate

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:55 - Jan 22 with 1026 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:51 - Jan 22 by Metal_Hacker

Laters

There's plenty of others with their own thoughts. Some have had less content within their ops. Which I don't see you jumping onto calling them children etc. So yes I do see it as personal abuse.

I've been careful with my OP by providing reasons for my thoughts. Which is what you and others have asked for previously.

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:57 - Jan 22 with 1021 viewsMetal_Hacker

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:52 - Jan 22 by Ely_Blue

He’ll be along to say you have an agenda next so be careful mate

Can’t be arsed with him anymore Ely

Kicked off last week with him.

It’s been going on too long now

The forum isn’t fun anymore - it’s just not the place it was

Considered putting him on ignore but due to his posting “style” it then makes the forum unreadable so I guess it’s a case of sucking it up and waiting for him to get banned at some point

Anyway more pressing issues to deal with , like a Guinness or three

Keep smiling chaps

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 15:17 - Jan 22 with 995 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:57 - Jan 22 by Metal_Hacker

Can’t be arsed with him anymore Ely

Kicked off last week with him.

It’s been going on too long now

The forum isn’t fun anymore - it’s just not the place it was

Considered putting him on ignore but due to his posting “style” it then makes the forum unreadable so I guess it’s a case of sucking it up and waiting for him to get banned at some point

Anyway more pressing issues to deal with , like a Guinness or three

Keep smiling chaps

It's my OP. You've chosen to come onto it.
You didn't have to read the thread let alone post on it. You've chosen to do that.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 15:40 - Jan 22 with 961 viewsEly_Blue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 15:17 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

It's my OP. You've chosen to come onto it.
You didn't have to read the thread let alone post on it. You've chosen to do that.

It’s your OP? It’s a fan forum and you are being called out for BS once again like always, and as always you don’t like it.

I’m going to quote you something now if you want reasoned debate. apologies for the caps but it’s the only way of clearly defining my reply

When's the skipper going to control a midfield again. Get stuck in and be the horrid bsted he was. He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s - WHEN HE STARTS GETTING STUCK IN AND BECOMES A HORRIBLE BA5TARD AGAIN AND GETS A RED, I GUARANTEE THAT YOUD BE THE FIRST ONE HERE SLAGGING HIM OFF FOR BEING RECKLESS, WHAT IS IT YOU WANT

Burns. Can't keep saying it but and as he admitted he's been shte but might give you a goal from 4 yards. Or smash it into the stands. -WHERE DID HE ADMIT HES BEEN SH1TE? HE MAY HAVE SAID HE HASNT BEEN AT HIS BEST, AGAIN NO FACTS TO BACK THIS UP, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS 4 GOALS IN THE LAST 6, WHATS THE ALTERNATIVE - JACKSON ATM? YOUD SLAG HIM OFF TOO IF HE PLAYED IN THE BURNS ROLE

Harness. One of the worst players with the ball at feet I've seen at town. But he runs alot. - NO FACTS TO BACK THIS UP AGAIN, REMIND ME WHO SET UP THE GOAL YESTERDAY?

Walton.... now one of the worst in the league for shot/save% he's ropey as hell and not giving any confidence to his side. YOU NEED TO QUOTE THOS FACTS IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO ENGAGE WITH YOU OTHERWISE THIS IS JUST ANOTHER HES AWFUL POST

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 15:46 - Jan 22 with 943 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even DaveU has made better points than that.

Morsy pulling out of 50/50s. It’s just a complete lie.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 16:23 - Jan 22 with 887 viewsDyland

'When's the skipper going to control a midfield again. Get stuck in and be the horrid bsted he was. He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s'

He's not been as good as he has been in every game recently but you are imagining things and being absurdly skewed and hyperbolic. Binary and boring, Makers.

'Burns. Can't keep saying it but and as he admitted he's been shte but might give you a goal from 4 yards. Or smash it into the stands.'

Is that your analysis of his goal against Argyle e.g.? Try going to a game. Nonsense comment based on Burns not having the same stats as last season, which is for various reasons. You've got it into your head he's sh1t and try and milk it all the time. With supporters like you who needs any budgies trolling the site.

'Harness. One of the worst players with the ball at feet I've seen at town. But he runs alot.'

Hyperbole. You can't have seen many players over the last forty or whatever years. I don't disagree however that he's lucky to be starting, but I'm not a football manager so whatever. Not a big fan either tbh, but your comment is about as helpful as a wet fart. You don't go to games so at least he can't hear you groaning and moaning.

'Walton.... now one of the worst in the league for shot/save% he's ropey as hell and not giving any confidence to his side.'

Based, again, on the last few games, presumably. Thank fook you don't work for the data analysis team innit.

Donacien... I see what you're doing now. Clarke in for JD?

"Fans' favourites". Chappers? Wolf?

You make it up off the cuff, for replies presumably. Tbf you keep getting them.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 16:57 - Jan 22 with 844 viewsStokieBlue

"He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s"

This is another falsehood, much like the Davis CB one which I provided evidence to disprove last night.

Please stop posting falsehoods.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 17:13 - Jan 22 with 808 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 15:40 - Jan 22 by Ely_Blue

It’s your OP? It’s a fan forum and you are being called out for BS once again like always, and as always you don’t like it.

I’m going to quote you something now if you want reasoned debate. apologies for the caps but it’s the only way of clearly defining my reply

When's the skipper going to control a midfield again. Get stuck in and be the horrid bsted he was. He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s - WHEN HE STARTS GETTING STUCK IN AND BECOMES A HORRIBLE BA5TARD AGAIN AND GETS A RED, I GUARANTEE THAT YOUD BE THE FIRST ONE HERE SLAGGING HIM OFF FOR BEING RECKLESS, WHAT IS IT YOU WANT

Burns. Can't keep saying it but and as he admitted he's been shte but might give you a goal from 4 yards. Or smash it into the stands. -WHERE DID HE ADMIT HES BEEN SH1TE? HE MAY HAVE SAID HE HASNT BEEN AT HIS BEST, AGAIN NO FACTS TO BACK THIS UP, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS 4 GOALS IN THE LAST 6, WHATS THE ALTERNATIVE - JACKSON ATM? YOUD SLAG HIM OFF TOO IF HE PLAYED IN THE BURNS ROLE

Harness. One of the worst players with the ball at feet I've seen at town. But he runs alot. - NO FACTS TO BACK THIS UP AGAIN, REMIND ME WHO SET UP THE GOAL YESTERDAY?

Walton.... now one of the worst in the league for shot/save% he's ropey as hell and not giving any confidence to his side. YOU NEED TO QUOTE THOS FACTS IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO ENGAGE WITH YOU OTHERWISE THIS IS JUST ANOTHER HES AWFUL POST

Ely. The point I'm making about the OP is he's upset he's reading my posts. It's clear the OP is from me. He's chosen to go into the thread and read it.

The Walton stats. I've posted before including the links but here you go again.

https://footystats.org/players/england/christian-walton

With Burns. I've said there is no alternative at present hence why I've left him in lineup choices. We do need competition in that area.

With harness. It's opinion. One shared clearly by many with the amount of times people question his touch during a game.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 17:15 - Jan 22 with 802 viewsCuffy81

Morsy letting us down?

Ridiculous and embarrassing
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 17:27 - Jan 22 with 781 viewsDyland

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:18 - Jan 21 by pointofblue

Not sure whether the original post deserves the brickbats it's getting.

I do feel we've struggled to control centre midfield of late, especially when leading, and that's Morsy's domain alongside Evans. Is that down to players or tactics?
Burns has been more hit and miss this season, and today was certainly the latter. He was far more consistent last year.
Harness' form has dipped, especially since coming back from injury, so there may be a reason behind it.
Walton saved us more than once when he first came here. Now he's not, and has cost us points. He struggled last week and isn't unfair to ask if his uncertainty is bleeding into the defence.
I think Donacien is carrying a knock so hopefully Clarke's arrival will give him a break. A bit unlucky today, got his foot in for the goal and the ball bounced back to the scorer.

Walton didn't "struggle" last week... his distribution was poor at times, but he did nothing duff that cost us two points.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 18:47 - Jan 22 with 719 viewsNutkins_Return

Honestly not meaning to be offensive but I think you need to take a little break or find a other hobby. You just consistently post absolute nonsense. Like not slightly wide if the mark, I mean consistently and constantly the equivalent of hitting a penalty out for a throw in.

Do you actually think through what you post or is this deliberate. It's really unhelpful and if I'm being honest you feel like an anti-supoorter. It needs to stop mate honestly.

You'll come back with something about being free to opinion and sparking debate or something (which is true if you werent so consistently ridiculous).
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:08 - Jan 22 with 698 viewsEly_Blue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 17:13 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

Ely. The point I'm making about the OP is he's upset he's reading my posts. It's clear the OP is from me. He's chosen to go into the thread and read it.

The Walton stats. I've posted before including the links but here you go again.

https://footystats.org/players/england/christian-walton

With Burns. I've said there is no alternative at present hence why I've left him in lineup choices. We do need competition in that area.

With harness. It's opinion. One shared clearly by many with the amount of times people question his touch during a game.

Notice you ignored the Morsy comments because I suggest you know that I am right!

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us (n/t) on 19:10 - Jan 22 with 690 viewsMetal_Hacker

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:08 - Jan 22 by Ely_Blue

Notice you ignored the Morsy comments because I suggest you know that I am right!

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:26 - Jan 22 with 661 viewspointofblue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 17:27 - Jan 22 by Dyland

Walton didn't "struggle" last week... his distribution was poor at times, but he did nothing duff that cost us two points.

Yes, apologies, his distribution was poor and that's what I was referring to. It may be unfair but it feels like he's not saving as many shots as before, nor dominating his box. But I have no evidence of that then watching at the time. Could be wrong.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:40 - Jan 22 with 646 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:08 - Jan 22 by Ely_Blue

No just forgot to talk about morsy.

But again. Personal opinion.
We did OK without him v Rotherham. Worth trying again imo.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:42 - Jan 22 with 642 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 18:47 - Jan 22 by Nutkins_Return

Honestly not meaning to be offensive but I think you need to take a little break or find a other hobby. You just consistently post absolute nonsense. Like not slightly wide if the mark, I mean consistently and constantly the equivalent of hitting a penalty out for a throw in.

Do you actually think through what you post or is this deliberate. It's really unhelpful and if I'm being honest you feel like an anti-supoorter. It needs to stop mate honestly.

You'll come back with something about being free to opinion and sparking debate or something (which is true if you werent so consistently ridiculous).

Yep. So wide of the mark. All bar 1 of the players I've listed others have spoke about. But sure. Wide of the mark.

And again. You've opened the thread. If you have no interest in what I have to say. Don't open it.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:45 - Jan 22 with 637 viewsStokieBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:40 - Jan 22 by FrimleyBlue

No just forgot to talk about morsy.

But again. Personal opinion.
We did OK without him v Rotherham. Worth trying again imo.

It's not personal opinion though, you state things as facts (like the incorrect Davis CB statement) and facts need to be supported.

Can you show us these 50/50's he is pulling out of? It would need to be a large number for you to justify your point so it should be easy to point to 10 or 20 such instances.

I think it's about time you started supporting some of your more outlandish statements with facts rather than saying "it's an opinion, you don't have to read it".

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:45 - Jan 22 with 637 viewsmrfixit426

Just come across this post and I assume you're either drunk, attention seeking or just stupid.

I agree that Donacien and Walton have been underwhelming, but the others.......

Morsy has been the most consistent performer over the last few months, driving the team forwards by himself sometimes. How you cannot see this is bewildering.

Harness is hot and cold. But he's always been like this - electric one week, infuriating the next.

Burns isn't off form, he's dealing with a different tactical approach from last season, as well as extra attention and sometimes doubling up from the opposition.

It's a ludicrous post. Clown.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2023 19:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024