Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuesday game 17:50 - Feb 5 with 2830 viewsleftback

On iFollow or red button or anything???
Tuesday game on 17:53 - Feb 5 with 2517 viewsIllinoisblue

Audio only on iFollow

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tuesday game on 17:59 - Feb 5 with 2484 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tuesday game on 17:53 - Feb 5 by Illinoisblue

Audio only on iFollow

Annoying isn’t it. Sheffield United v Wrexham is the only televised match on Tuesday (ITV). There really missing a trick - all the clubs have streaming facilities and platforms now. I’m surprised the FA has dismissed them when it’s thinking about the broadcasting package. There’s a huge untapped market out there of people who can’t get to games. ‘Free’ money for them almost.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tuesday game on 18:01 - Feb 5 with 2452 viewsDJR

Audio only on iFollow

Also Radio Suffolk online. I think Brenner said Alex Mathie will the co-commentator.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 19:34]
Tuesday game on 18:01 - Feb 5 with 2457 viewsIllinoisblue

Tuesday game on 17:59 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

Annoying isn’t it. Sheffield United v Wrexham is the only televised match on Tuesday (ITV). There really missing a trick - all the clubs have streaming facilities and platforms now. I’m surprised the FA has dismissed them when it’s thinking about the broadcasting package. There’s a huge untapped market out there of people who can’t get to games. ‘Free’ money for them almost.

Yes, a little ridiculous that it’s not available to view anywhere. I still have hopes it will magically show up on the ESPN+ menu. I swear for earlier rounds they showed pretty much every game.

62 - 78 - 81

Tuesday game on 18:05 - Feb 5 with 2428 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tuesday game on 18:01 - Feb 5 by Illinoisblue

Yes, a little ridiculous that it’s not available to view anywhere. I still have hopes it will magically show up on the ESPN+ menu. I swear for earlier rounds they showed pretty much every game.

And that’s the other thing that bugs me. It’s bonkers that foreign-based fans have more options. I saw more of us when I lived in the States than I’d ever seen on TV in the UK. That’s evened out now with VPNs and the like (we had them then 5 yrs ago, but I was late catching on), but it’s daft you need to resort to them. Grumble, grumble! 🤣

Tuesday game on 18:25 - Feb 5 with 2342 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Even if it was on red button or ifollow, I would rather spend the evening trying to shift a difficult turd. Are we still 3rd or down to 5th yet?
Tuesday game on 18:27 - Feb 5 with 2311 viewsBlueBadger

Tuesday game on 18:25 - Feb 5 by multiplescoregasms

Even if it was on red button or ifollow, I would rather spend the evening trying to shift a difficult turd. Are we still 3rd or down to 5th yet?

Budgie ahoy!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tuesday game on 18:28 - Feb 5 with 2305 viewsSitfcB

Audio only on iFollow

Can listen to Radio Suffolk online/smart speaker/BBC Sounds as it’s the cup.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Tuesday game on 18:29 - Feb 5 with 2304 viewsjaykay

Tuesday game on 18:27 - Feb 5 by BlueBadger

Budgie ahoy!

no ,just someone who got lost on his way to news comments

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tuesday game on 18:36 - Feb 5 with 2277 viewsbilllm

Isn't it on the bbc red button live,
Tuesday game on 19:18 - Feb 5 with 2178 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Tuesday game on 18:28 - Feb 5 by SitfcB

Can listen to Radio Suffolk online/smart speaker/BBC Sounds as it’s the cup.

Hurrah!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Tuesday game on 19:23 - Feb 5 with 2154 viewsPhilTWTD

Tuesday game on 18:36 - Feb 5 by billlm

Isn't it on the bbc red button live,

Not this round, but the next one will be.
Tuesday game on 19:24 - Feb 5 with 2142 viewsITFCed

Tuesday game on 18:01 - Feb 5 by DJR

Also Radio Suffolk online. I think Brenner said Alex Mathie will the co-commentator.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 19:34]

Well we have lost.

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Tuesday game on 19:29 - Feb 5 with 2120 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Tuesday game on 18:29 - Feb 5 by jaykay

no ,just someone who got lost on his way to news comments

Why's that? Because I don't care about an FA Cup game? Or because I have recently watched an Ipswich team that can't beat a team in the bottom 3 when we are meant to be pushing for promotion, yet failing when matters? Feel free to message me direct and explain.
Tuesday game on 19:31 - Feb 5 with 2112 viewsIllinoisblue

Tuesday game on 18:05 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

And that’s the other thing that bugs me. It’s bonkers that foreign-based fans have more options. I saw more of us when I lived in the States than I’d ever seen on TV in the UK. That’s evened out now with VPNs and the like (we had them then 5 yrs ago, but I was late catching on), but it’s daft you need to resort to them. Grumble, grumble! 🤣

I am spoilt for choice over here; NBC and Peacock show premier league, ESPN+ has FA Cup (well, some of it) and some EFL, and Paramount shows the Scottish league as well as Europa league. And CBS has Champions League.

Have to say, not seeing a problem 😄

62 - 78 - 81

Tuesday game on 19:32 - Feb 5 with 2105 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Tuesday game on 18:27 - Feb 5 by BlueBadger

Budgie ahoy!

Based on what? Because I dare criticise the importance of an FA Cup game? But hey, let's just say I am a budgie, that is obviously the case. Prick.
Tuesday game on 19:34 - Feb 5 with 2095 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tuesday game on 19:29 - Feb 5 by multiplescoregasms

Why's that? Because I don't care about an FA Cup game? Or because I have recently watched an Ipswich team that can't beat a team in the bottom 3 when we are meant to be pushing for promotion, yet failing when matters? Feel free to message me direct and explain.

Why does someone need to message you privately to explain that preferring to deal with your constipation problems rather than watch us is a bit odd? If you don’t like watching us in the cup then maybe us or football isn’t for you.

Besides, why are we getting insight into your toilet habits before knowing your favourite cheese? That’s even more weird!

Tuesday game on 19:36 - Feb 5 with 2079 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Tuesday game on 19:34 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

Why does someone need to message you privately to explain that preferring to deal with your constipation problems rather than watch us is a bit odd? If you don’t like watching us in the cup then maybe us or football isn’t for you.

Besides, why are we getting insight into your toilet habits before knowing your favourite cheese? That’s even more weird!

Fantastic response. I bow to your superior knowledge of sarcasm and wit. Nothing better than a happy clapper on a Sunday night.
Tuesday game on 19:36 - Feb 5 with 2069 viewsDJR

Tuesday game on 19:24 - Feb 5 by ITFCed

Well we have lost.

But at least he and Brenner have a laugh.

Incidentally, one thing that Mathie has stressed this season is how difficult it is to be a lone strike. Indeed, he has said that he wouldn't have liked to be one.
Tuesday game on 19:39 - Feb 5 with 2035 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tuesday game on 19:36 - Feb 5 by multiplescoregasms

Fantastic response. I bow to your superior knowledge of sarcasm and wit. Nothing better than a happy clapper on a Sunday night.

So you don’t like cheese then?

Tuesday game on 19:48 - Feb 5 with 1992 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Tuesday game on 19:39 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

So you don’t like cheese then?

Sorry Swansea_Blue, I think my joke may has been misinterpreted by yourself. Apologisies for that...
Initially my joke about needing a toilet visit was to show my lack of enthusiasm for an FA Cup replay game was met with the accusation of being a budgie, which is quite funny considering I have been an ITFC fan since my first game in 1976. So my reply to you was truly in jest, however, maybe that didn't come across and for that I apoligise.

More importantly, and to answer your question, I do like a Catherdral Cheddar. Ok, so it's boring and pretty plain, but it is quite a lovely texture and is a lovely shade of yellow, which is quite a coindence as I useallu eat it while wearing my favourite football strip......apparently.

So how about you? What is your favourite cheese? And where to you stand on the constant issue of whether a Jaffa cake is a cake or a biscuit? :-)
Tuesday game on 20:20 - Feb 5 with 1895 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tuesday game on 19:48 - Feb 5 by multiplescoregasms

Sorry Swansea_Blue, I think my joke may has been misinterpreted by yourself. Apologisies for that...
Initially my joke about needing a toilet visit was to show my lack of enthusiasm for an FA Cup replay game was met with the accusation of being a budgie, which is quite funny considering I have been an ITFC fan since my first game in 1976. So my reply to you was truly in jest, however, maybe that didn't come across and for that I apoligise.

More importantly, and to answer your question, I do like a Catherdral Cheddar. Ok, so it's boring and pretty plain, but it is quite a lovely texture and is a lovely shade of yellow, which is quite a coindence as I useallu eat it while wearing my favourite football strip......apparently.

So how about you? What is your favourite cheese? And where to you stand on the constant issue of whether a Jaffa cake is a cake or a biscuit? :-)

I don’t mind a Cathedral Cheddar as it happens. I prefer Black Bomber or Colliers, but that’s probably down to the Welsh Mrs. She does tend to rub off on me a bit, but that’s the Welsh for you!

I like the Cups, so apologies if I was too defensive. I’m happier with the FA and UEFA Cup wins than than any league win. I’m too young to have seen 61-62, but must admit I enjoyed the second tier win under Lyell. I’d still rather a cup win though, even though we have to get out of this league. A lot of fans don’t care about the cups any more, which is really sad imo.

Tuesday game on 20:35 - Feb 5 with 1854 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Tuesday game on 20:20 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t mind a Cathedral Cheddar as it happens. I prefer Black Bomber or Colliers, but that’s probably down to the Welsh Mrs. She does tend to rub off on me a bit, but that’s the Welsh for you!

I like the Cups, so apologies if I was too defensive. I’m happier with the FA and UEFA Cup wins than than any league win. I’m too young to have seen 61-62, but must admit I enjoyed the second tier win under Lyell. I’d still rather a cup win though, even though we have to get out of this league. A lot of fans don’t care about the cups any more, which is really sad imo.

Your knowledge of cheeses is impressive. Thanks to Google for enlightening me with information regarding the best cheese from Snowdonia!
I agree with you about the cups....to a point. I would love a visit to Wembley for any final, especially as my last visit to the Wembley mecca was for a Backstreet Boys concert in about 2000. Oh I do love Nick Carter. Sadly clubs don't share the view of a possible Wembley visit in the same way anymore. I am sure like me, you can remember most of the FA Cup finals from your younger years, with scores, scorers and which team bus Tony Gubba was one. Sadly not anymore. I honestly couldn't tell you who was even in last years final, and I stand by my claim of my difficult bowel movement being more inportant. I hope you can forgive me for that. However, a trip to Wembley in the Play Offs , if needed, and a victory, would no doubt improve my mood. I might even buy you a celebration beer and cheese burger at half time if I see you. You may have to lower your usual standard of cheese and accept a basic piece of processed plastic, as I don't think Wembley is ready for your flamboyant tastes. I remain as always.
Tuesday game on 09:27 - Feb 6 with 1409 viewsWickets

Why on earth does one poster have to chuck the ridiculous "Happy clapper " insult around because others dont agree with him .
Tuesday game on 09:28 - Feb 6 with 1401 viewsBobbychase

Tuesday game on 19:36 - Feb 5 by multiplescoregasms

Ah yes, "Happy Clapper". Which I now understands is someone who doesn't fill their nappy at 5pm if we haven't won.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024