Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons tickets 07:05 - Feb 9 with 2446 viewsdavblue

Had a look last night and there’s not many tickets left probably around 10 or so just singles scattered around, so for me and my boy it’s not possible to go.

It’s astonishing that 6500 tickets for an away game isn’t going to hit general sale in league 1.

I’ve never struggled to get tickets for MK Dons as it’s one of my local grounds, disappointing but impressive nonetheless.
MK Dons tickets on 07:28 - Feb 9 with 2361 viewsBluebell

We have been hoping they would go to general sale so we could buy tickets for our son and granddaughter.

We got ours as we are gold card holders but had to wait for general sale for their tickets.

Obviously we knew we wouldn’t all be able to sit together but that isn’t a problem.

Such a shame when the home end will be nearly empty but really want to sit with our fans.
MK Dons tickets on 07:51 - Feb 9 with 2282 viewstractordownsouth

MK Dons tickets on 07:28 - Feb 9 by Bluebell

We have been hoping they would go to general sale so we could buy tickets for our son and granddaughter.

We got ours as we are gold card holders but had to wait for general sale for their tickets.

Obviously we knew we wouldn’t all be able to sit together but that isn’t a problem.

Such a shame when the home end will be nearly empty but really want to sit with our fans.

I don't see why they couldn't put the allocation up to 10k. They're going to be outnumbered anyway so it doesn't make much difference.

For their play off semi final last year they only gave Wycombe 3k tickets, split them into two different sections and put them up in the gods.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

MK Dons tickets on 07:55 - Feb 9 with 2251 viewsSheffordBlue

MK Dons tickets on 07:51 - Feb 9 by tractordownsouth

I don't see why they couldn't put the allocation up to 10k. They're going to be outnumbered anyway so it doesn't make much difference.

For their play off semi final last year they only gave Wycombe 3k tickets, split them into two different sections and put them up in the gods.

I believe it's their safety certificate that restricts how many Away fans they can let in

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

MK Dons tickets on 08:44 - Feb 9 with 2122 viewsRegencyBlue

Coming up as sold out now!

Amazing support again.
MK Dons tickets on 09:08 - Feb 9 with 2053 viewscookra

I wouldn't worry about sitting together , every away game we have been to this year people stand where they want , makes for cramped standing but great atmosphere
MK Dons tickets on 09:21 - Feb 9 with 2000 viewsdavblue

MK Dons tickets on 09:08 - Feb 9 by cookra

I wouldn't worry about sitting together , every away game we have been to this year people stand where they want , makes for cramped standing but great atmosphere

he's 7 so not comfortable if it didn't work out, anyway, i can't get tickets so a moot point.
MK Dons tickets on 09:39 - Feb 9 with 1941 viewsaardvaark

MK Dons tickets on 07:51 - Feb 9 by tractordownsouth

Gutted if we can't go - we go every year.

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

MK Dons tickets on 09:43 - Feb 9 with 1922 viewsADStephenson

MK Dons tickets on 09:39 - Feb 9 by aardvaark

Gutted if we can't go - we go every year.

Same here - it's 10 minutes drive for me. Gutted it is sold out already. I really thought it would go to general sale. And hopefully we won't be playing there again next year!

www.adstephenson.com

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons tickets on 10:03 - Feb 9 with 1843 viewsBluebell

MK Dons tickets on 09:43 - Feb 9 by ADStephenson

Same here - it's 10 minutes drive for me. Gutted it is sold out already. I really thought it would go to general sale. And hopefully we won't be playing there again next year!

Half an hour for us and son and granddaughter always come to the game with us.
MK Dons tickets on 10:54 - Feb 9 with 1715 viewsDJR

MK Dons tickets on 07:55 - Feb 9 by SheffordBlue

I believe it's their safety certificate that restricts how many Away fans they can let in

This may influenced by the additional stewarding that would be necessary.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2023 10:54]
MK Dons tickets on 12:15 - Feb 9 with 1577 viewsIllinoisblue

MK Dons tickets on 07:55 - Feb 9 by SheffordBlue

Love to know the details of this and why they’d miss the chance to sell a couple thousand extra tickets - in what will still be a half empty stadium.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

MK Dons tickets on 13:38 - Feb 9 with 1367 viewsITFC_Forever

MK Dons tickets on 12:15 - Feb 9 by Illinoisblue

Love to know the details of this and why they’d miss the chance to sell a couple thousand extra tickets - in what will still be a half empty stadium.

Half empty is being very kind....

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

MK Dons tickets on 13:42 - Feb 9 with 1335 viewsITFC_Forever

MK Dons tickets on 09:08 - Feb 9 by cookra

We sat (stood) in our designated seats at Shrewsbury, Charlton, Wycombe and Oxford.

Some section six wannabes were in our seats when we got to them at Wycombe. We asked them politely to move, so they slinked (slunked?) off to the row behind. The same thing then happened a minute later then those occupants turned up as well.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

MK Dons tickets on 13:44 - Feb 9 with 1314 viewsBlueorder

Luckily I have an MK postcode so we'll be in the home end. I suspect that I will not be alone!
MK Dons tickets on 13:45 - Feb 9 with 1290 viewsCityBlue

***SOLD OUT***

I T I D

MK Dons tickets on 14:00 - Feb 9 with 1224 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

MK Dons tickets on 14:20 - Feb 9 with 1132 viewscookra

MK Dons tickets on 13:42 - Feb 9 by ITFC_Forever

We sat (stood) in our designated seats at Shrewsbury, Charlton, Wycombe and Oxford.

Some section six wannabes were in our seats when we got to them at Wycombe. We asked them politely to move, so they slinked (slunked?) off to the row behind. The same thing then happened a minute later then those occupants turned up as well.

We couldn't get near our seats at sheff wens, same at Lincoln.
Just this last week at Cambridge we stood at our seats but ended up 4-5 seats down as the others bundled in.

Personally i dont mind it when we dont have little people with us. If we do have little people on board we move to another area
MK Dons tickets on 14:21 - Feb 9 with 1128 viewsfarkenhell

In the corresponding game last year, I couldn't get a ticket in the away end, so I sat in the home block closest to the Ipswich supporters. I wasn't the only one. I had no problem registering with the MK Dons (I don't have an IP or MK postcode).

I'm going to have to do the same again this year. Looking at the stadium seating ( https://www.mkdons.com/siteassets/image/tickets/stadium_price-plan_2022_v15.png) and the prices ( https://www.mkdons.com/tickets/forthcoming-games/), I think I'm going to plump for Block 2. Anyone care to join me?
MK Dons tickets on 15:31 - Feb 9 with 966 viewsdavblue

MK Dons tickets on 13:44 - Feb 9 by Blueorder

Luckily I have an MK postcode so we'll be in the home end. I suspect that I will not be alone!

My brother was rumbled earlier.

Signed up for an account this morning asked him where he lived which is in bucks and was questioned 3 or 4 times through the ticket office.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024