Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? 15:23 - Feb 16 with 1017 viewsozzy_itfc

Just realized i haven't actually received my MK Tickets yet. bought in the second bunch on 6th Feb.

Says on the email should be 3-6 Working days, but of course understand they have a fair number to send out so will likely take a little longer.
Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 15:28 - Feb 16 with 981 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

Got mine today, ordered them the same day as you. I would expect them in the next day or so.
Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 16:01 - Feb 16 with 902 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ours arrived Saturday - and that was for first batch
[Post edited 16 Feb 2023 16:01]

Poll: W or W

Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 16:05 - Feb 16 with 888 viewsTractorCam

Mine arrived today, I was also wondering this before the post came.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 17:25 - Feb 16 with 801 viewswoodbridge_blue

Got mine yesterday.
Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 17:32 - Feb 16 with 792 viewsxrayspecs

Pretty sure the club posted that they were processing lots of ticket sales so delivery make take a little longer than normal.
Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 17:35 - Feb 16 with 778 viewsSitfcB

Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 17:32 - Feb 16 by xrayspecs

Pretty sure the club posted that they were processing lots of ticket sales so delivery make take a little longer than normal.

Tbf there are only 7 postal days left until the game……………………

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 18:40 - Feb 16 with 710 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ours turned up today.
They'll be there in time.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 12:58 - Feb 17 with 435 viewsbilllm

Anyone Received their MK Dons Tickets yet? on 17:35 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

Tbf there are only 7 postal days left until the game……………………

I waited 17 days over Xmas for our useless postal system to deliver out our way for the home game against Rotherham,
One email, very quickly sent a PDF printed them at home,
Normally like actual tickets don't think il use that route any more, not towns fault post is unreliable,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024