Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for away coach users 19:47 - Feb 26 with 2426 viewsrgp1

I heard one of the coaches ended up at Northamptons ground yesterday and got totally lost. Can anyone verify this?
Question for away coach users on 18:02 - Feb 27 with 1991 viewsBudge66

we were on coach 11, we left portman road just before 10.30 as we didn't have to pick up anymore supporters on the way, so off we went on a magical mystery tour, we ended up outside ,Sixfield Northampton ground lol, wasn't fun ended up at stadium mk at 14.20 pm
driver never had a clue!! on the way home my son was giving the driver directions via google maps, it was a joke...

[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 18:39]
Question for away coach users on 18:09 - Feb 27 with 1965 viewsronnyd

I always get lost in Milton Keynes.
Question for away coach users on 18:26 - Feb 27 with 1897 viewsnoggin

Question for away coach users on 18:09 - Feb 27 by ronnyd

I always get lost in Milton Keynes.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Question for away coach users on 18:55 - Feb 27 with 1801 viewsSwansea_Blue

Question for away coach users on 18:02 - Feb 27 by Budge66

we were on coach 11, we left portman road just before 10.30 as we didn't have to pick up anymore supporters on the way, so off we went on a magical mystery tour, we ended up outside ,Sixfield Northampton ground lol, wasn't fun ended up at stadium mk at 14.20 pm
driver never had a clue!! on the way home my son was giving the driver directions via google maps, it was a joke...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Question for away coach users on 19:10 - Feb 27 with 1750 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Did the welcome to Northampton signs not give him a clue he'd gone slightly awry?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Question for away coach users on 19:31 - Feb 27 with 1677 viewsbluejacko

Argh the away coaches 🙄 going to QPR instead off staying on the M25 and then down the M40 he decided to try the north circular got into the ground 1502 he didn’t get a tip!Two drivers on a trip to Blackburn they decided to have a 45min break despite it being pointed out that one driver could rest while the other drove! Good old Galloway😂
Question for away coach users on 19:50 - Feb 27 with 1611 viewsspiderman

Question for away coach users on 19:31 - Feb 27 by bluejacko

Argh the away coaches 🙄 going to QPR instead off staying on the M25 and then down the M40 he decided to try the north circular got into the ground 1502 he didn’t get a tip!Two drivers on a trip to Blackburn they decided to have a 45min break despite it being pointed out that one driver could rest while the other drove! Good old Galloway😂

Get your facts right before comment,a driver in the courier seat is not classed as resting,his tachograph register's him or her. As on duty
Saying all this what a div the driver going to Northampton rather than Milton Keynes 🤔
Question for away coach users on 20:06 - Feb 27 with 1535 viewsgainsboroughblue

Did anybody say anything?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Question for away coach users on 08:19 - Feb 28 with 1147 viewsbluejacko

Question for away coach users on 19:50 - Feb 27 by spiderman

Get your facts right before comment,a driver in the courier seat is not classed as resting,his tachograph register's him or her. As on duty
Saying all this what a div the driver going to Northampton rather than Milton Keynes 🤔

Well get your facts right then because although on duty that is not classed as driving time! That’s why some trucks etc are double manned. Although if the second drivers tacho is on rest he is indeed resting if far enough from the wheel ie the other side of the cab or on the bunk!
[Post edited 28 Feb 2023 11:16]
Question for away coach users on 08:42 - Feb 28 with 1085 viewsBluebell

Question for away coach users on 20:06 - Feb 27 by gainsboroughblue

Did anybody say anything?

Exactly what I thought.

Surely somebody must have realised that the road signs were saying Northampton and not Milton Keynes! There are so many roundabouts in MK. How could he miss those?
Question for away coach users on 11:20 - Feb 28 with 894 viewsTractorCam

Even by the coaches standards, that is incredible!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024