Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... 20:38 - Mar 29 with 1322 viewsBloots

....Cheltenham could have scored 4, Stockdale made 4 decent saves.

Both teams struggling with both the conditions and a lack of quality.

The Chelt keeper looks well dodgy with the ball at his feet.

Alfie May is a decent player.

Chelt generally on top for 30 mins, but Weds have got a foothold in the last 15.

Chelt needed half time, I'd suggest that Weds will go on to win from here.

It's raining.


Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
Thanks for the info mate (n/t) on 20:40 - Mar 29 with 1247 viewsSitfcB


COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1
Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 20:42 - Mar 29 with 1211 viewsitfc_bucks

Agree with much of that. Was thinking Alfie May looks quite useful, but then would I have him in our side?

No. And not even close.

Wednesday not looking like they really want this.

Poll: How long till Selles gets sacked?

0
Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 20:42 - Mar 29 with 1198 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Not anymore, I've just been out.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 20:44 - Mar 29 with 1120 viewsOldsmoker

Damn those northern teams who live in the cold, windy, rainy uplands.
I knew that living in sun-kissed rolling pastures was a mistake.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

0
Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 20:50 - Mar 29 with 993 viewsunstableblue

Chance they’ll call it off? Or are conditions easing.

TalkSPORT commentators raving about Alfie May

Poll: Building on NthQldITFC thread - If you had to choose, would you rather?

0
Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 20:51 - Mar 29 with 974 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 20:50 - Mar 29 by unstableblue

Chance they’ll call it off? Or are conditions easing.

TalkSPORT commentators raving about Alfie May


It stopped raining about 25 mins ago. (Now started again) I’m about 2 miles from the ground.
Fking wet though.

Their pitch drains pretty well tbh
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 20:52]

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 21:00 - Mar 29 with 786 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cheltenham goal area looking a bit sticky now, ball not running well on one side of the pitch.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 21:04 - Mar 29 with 676 viewsOldsmoker


Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Chelt v Weds - Half time report.... on 21:06 - Mar 29 with 603 viewsWonky

It's actually happening, this could be one memorable week.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026