Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket help 18:34 - Apr 13 with 1305 viewsChrisAllen7

Hi everyone,
I'm an Ipswich fan and former academy player now living in Sweden. I'm looking into buying a season ticket for me and my son as we would like to come to as many games as possible. If there are certain games we can't make for various reasons, is there a way I can give my ticket away to a fan or put it up for sale?

Thank you
Season ticket help on 18:38 - Apr 13 with 1236 viewsGeoffSentence

I think you are a bit late if you want to buy a season ticket

Town Halt Early Bird Season Ticket Sales as 21,000 Cap Hit 13th Apr 2023 13:37
Town have announced that they are closing early bird season ticket sales a day prior to the planned deadline as they’re already set to go beyond the 21,000 cap. 22

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Season ticket help on 19:13 - Apr 13 with 1102 viewsN2_Blue

Yes but you have to do it yourself if you want to resell.

Just tell the club you want a digital / print at home ticket for any game you can’t make. They turn the season ticket off for that game and only the replacement ticket will be valid for the game. You can then email that ticket to anyone you want, whether giving it away or selling / asking for a donation.

It’s very easy and the club are very helpful as I do this quite a few times throughout the season.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Season ticket help on 20:17 - Apr 13 with 996 viewsBrads

Season ticket help on 18:38 - Apr 13 by GeoffSentence

I think you are a bit late if you want to buy a season ticket

Town Halt Early Bird Season Ticket Sales as 21,000 Cap Hit 13th Apr 2023 13:37
Town have announced that they are closing early bird season ticket sales a day prior to the planned deadline as they’re already set to go beyond the 21,000 cap. 22

More will be available in the next window, he’ll just have to pay more for them. We haven’t actually reached 21k yet, club just don’t want to sell too many at the early bird rate.
Season ticket help on 22:27 - Apr 13 with 795 viewsSitfcB

Season ticket help on 20:17 - Apr 13 by Brads

More will be available in the next window, he’ll just have to pay more for them. We haven’t actually reached 21k yet, club just don’t want to sell too many at the early bird rate.

No that’s it, the only ones that come up now will be those current season ticket holders that don’t renew.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Season ticket help on 02:17 - Apr 14 with 654 viewsBrads

Season ticket help on 22:27 - Apr 13 by SitfcB

No that’s it, the only ones that come up now will be those current season ticket holders that don’t renew.

Yeah that’s what I meant. Seats not renewed plus those who moved their seat online but didn’t notify the club for them to release the old one at the time.

Also, the system’s still showing us the option to renew ours and we keep receiving email invites to do so (even though we moved seats, notified the club and the old seats have since been re-sold). So possibly counted in both the actual sales of about 19k by Thursday and the figures of those yet to renew (as system doesn’t seem to have recognised that we have).

Anyway, was thinking they’d allow the limited number of seats not renewed plus the ones from undeclared seat moves to be sold in the next ST window at full price, until the actual figure reaches 21k.

Although I’m beginning to doubt that a little now as the original cap was 20k so maybe they’ll leave it at about that and save the rest so they can make more money from match tickets? Hard to tell how much of the talk is to do with it all being part of the marketing strategy without knowing how close they are to hitting the total sum that they’ve budgeted for.
Season ticket help on 02:53 - Apr 14 with 636 viewsVegtablue

Season ticket help on 02:17 - Apr 14 by Brads

Yeah that’s what I meant. Seats not renewed plus those who moved their seat online but didn’t notify the club for them to release the old one at the time.

Also, the system’s still showing us the option to renew ours and we keep receiving email invites to do so (even though we moved seats, notified the club and the old seats have since been re-sold). So possibly counted in both the actual sales of about 19k by Thursday and the figures of those yet to renew (as system doesn’t seem to have recognised that we have).

Anyway, was thinking they’d allow the limited number of seats not renewed plus the ones from undeclared seat moves to be sold in the next ST window at full price, until the actual figure reaches 21k.

Although I’m beginning to doubt that a little now as the original cap was 20k so maybe they’ll leave it at about that and save the rest so they can make more money from match tickets? Hard to tell how much of the talk is to do with it all being part of the marketing strategy without knowing how close they are to hitting the total sum that they’ve budgeted for.

Yeah I doubt they want to exceed 20k if they can avoid it. Room for 27-28k home supporters in the ground isn't there, dependent on opposition, with over 1k of those seats restricted view. Less availability is a positive for selling the RV seats obvs, but I suspect the club would like to have as many of this 7-8k available as possible for matchday pricing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024