Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. 10:53 - Apr 28 with 981 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/23485758.obscene-image-spray-painted-dereham-rounda

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 10:54 - Apr 28 with 955 viewsJ2BLUE

Absolutely cracked up seeing that. Superb.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 11:41 - Apr 28 with 863 viewsnorfsufblue

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 10:54 - Apr 28 by J2BLUE

Absolutely cracked up seeing that. Superb.

Somebody did that in all the potholes nr where I live on the main road.... tbf a good majority of them have now been repaired...funny that!
Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 12:58 - Apr 28 with 769 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 11:41 - Apr 28 by norfsufblue

Somebody did that in all the potholes nr where I live on the main road.... tbf a good majority of them have now been repaired...funny that!

VVanksy is truly a hero for our times.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 13:01 - Apr 28 with 759 viewsvilanovablue

When I lived in Dorking close to Box Hill someone dug out an enormous one on the hill which was basically visible for miles :)
Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 13:03 - Apr 28 with 742 viewsEwan_Oozami

Balls...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 13:05 - Apr 28 with 723 viewsWhos_blue

"Shaped like a phallus"!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 13:11 - Apr 28 with 685 viewsWarkystache

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 13:05 - Apr 28 by Whos_blue

"Shaped like a phallus"!

And Yellow......

Hmmmm....get me deerstalker on

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 13:26 - Apr 28 with 636 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The sign for Long Stratton as you approached from Diss on the A140 had the two t’s rubbed out and replaced with p’s in black marker pen when I lived there 20 odd years ago.
Took the local council or whoever is responsible for rectifying such issues months to put it right.
Wasn’t me but it used to make me chuckle when I drove home of an evening.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Yeah, we still know what's been drawn here. on 13:27 - Apr 28 with 631 viewspablo_canooga

COOK PASS BABTRIDGE
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024