Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 cups 1 ball scam 22:58 - May 10 with 2160 viewsITFCson

Walking across Westminister bridge today I saw this scam being performed in 3 separate groups. Just been researching it and appears been going on for more than a decade at that location alone. Quite amazing they are still able to get away with it without intervention. What absalute scumbags these chancers are.
3 cups 1 ball scam on 23:03 - May 10 with 2095 viewsStNeotsBlue

Not as bad as two girls and one cup though.
3 cups 1 ball scam on 23:50 - May 10 with 2022 viewsMattinLondon

Whenever I saw it, the same fella with a massive wedge of cash would be flowing tenners around and every now and then would win a lot. Prompting someone to lose their cash.

Surprised that I never saw the police arrest them as it’s an obvious scam - maybe it’s because they aren’t holding anti-monarchy banners.
3 cups 1 ball scam on 02:45 - May 11 with 1910 viewsIllinoisblue

3 cups 1 ball scam on 23:50 - May 10 by MattinLondon

Whenever I saw it, the same fella with a massive wedge of cash would be flowing tenners around and every now and then would win a lot. Prompting someone to lose their cash.

Surprised that I never saw the police arrest them as it’s an obvious scam - maybe it’s because they aren’t holding anti-monarchy banners.

Met too busy shooting dogs and losing evidence to do real work.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

3 cups 1 ball scam on 05:23 - May 11 with 1865 viewsnoggin

Seriously though, who doesn't understand it's a scam?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

3 cups 1 ball scam on 09:08 - May 11 with 1604 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

Cockney geezers used to do it outside Harrods in the early 80's with teams of pickpockets, but they all used to run when the Police were near as they'd all be arrested for Highway Obstruction - don't think the Police know what to do with them now as they are clueless.
3 cups 1 ball scam on 10:35 - May 11 with 1453 viewsjontysnut

3 cups 1 ball scam on 09:08 - May 11 by BrentwoodBlagger2

Cockney geezers used to do it outside Harrods in the early 80's with teams of pickpockets, but they all used to run when the Police were near as they'd all be arrested for Highway Obstruction - don't think the Police know what to do with them now as they are clueless.

Also fake 'auctions' in shops. Anyone bought some bricks instead of a video recorder?
3 cups 1 ball scam on 11:43 - May 11 with 1378 viewsblueasfook

3 cups 1 ball scam on 23:03 - May 10 by StNeotsBlue

Not as bad as two girls and one cup though.

You can tell from the look in a guy's eyes whether he's seen Two Girls, One Cup. You are just never the same again.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

3 cups 1 ball scam on 12:41 - May 11 with 1297 viewsEly_Blue

3 cups 1 ball scam on 02:45 - May 11 by Illinoisblue

Met too busy shooting dogs and losing evidence to do real work.

As opposed the letting the residents of said country to shoot each other? With a username like that I’d be inclined to keep my thoughts on shootings to myself1

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

3 cups 1 ball scam on 13:18 - May 11 with 1225 viewsRadlett_blue

3 cups 1 ball scam on 05:23 - May 11 by noggin

Seriously though, who doesn't understand it's a scam?

When I used to go racing in the early 1980s, on the way back from the track to the station there would usually be a little gang playing " find the lady" on a couple of upturned boxes. Obviously they knew there would be a few mug punters who's already done most of their dough at the races who'd be prepared to lose a little more.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

3 cups 1 ball scam on 14:57 - May 11 with 1127 viewsIllinoisblue

3 cups 1 ball scam on 12:41 - May 11 by Ely_Blue

As opposed the letting the residents of said country to shoot each other? With a username like that I’d be inclined to keep my thoughts on shootings to myself1

This may surprise you, but because one thing is bad somewhere else it doesn’t mean you can’t point out another bad thing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

3 cups 1 ball scam on 15:05 - May 11 with 1092 viewsSarge

3 cups 1 ball scam on 14:57 - May 11 by Illinoisblue

This may surprise you, but because one thing is bad somewhere else it doesn’t mean you can’t point out another bad thing.

looks like we’ve found the board’s resident Met officer
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024