Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New view of itfc 19:50 - May 14 with 21558 viewsFrimleyBlue

Also
Pitch pic

[Post edited 14 May 2023 19:56]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

New view of itfc on 19:20 - Jun 4 with 1547 viewsFrimleyBlue

New view of itfc on 18:44 - Jun 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Never fails to amaze me how many people ignore CAA regulations with drones and then post all the evidence for the authorities to see.

Drones of over 250g have a no fly zone of 150m around commercial properties, at his closest here, he's about 10m from the ground and flies directly above the Travel Lodge and the Council.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2023 18:44]

What about drones under 250g

Waka waka eh eh

New view of itfc on 19:56 - Jun 4 with 1464 viewsMuncher

New view of itfc on 14:12 - Jun 4 by unstableblue

Yes I think so.

It seems they have a layer of plastic board which can retain water, another layer for the under soil pipes, then what you’re seeing there is the quick draining layer. I assume they’ll be a final top soil to which they’ll seed, and then they stitch the synthetic fibres in. I think they stitch prior to natural grass growth… well that is what is happening at Oldham who have a similar pitch going in.

Does that sound right anyone? No idea really

What’s going on now is the upper rootzone (darker material compared to the lower rootzone below).

I’m not sure if that photo is entirely up to date as on Friday there wasn’t any more material piled up in the car park opposite so I suspect it has been seeded already or will be seeded very shortly. If so they may well be stitching it with the synthetic fibres this week which will take about 5 days.
New view of itfc on 20:44 - Jun 4 with 1365 viewsNthQldITFC

Never fails to amaze me how many people ignore CAA regulations with drones and then post all the evidence for the authorities to see.

Drones of over 250g have a no fly zone of 150m around commercial properties, at his closest here, he's about 10m from the ground and flies directly above the Travel Lodge and the Council.

I fkn hate drones buzzing around near me when I'm out and about, and I'm still a fairly good shot with a stoon!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

New view of itfc on 22:20 - Jun 4 with 1247 viewsThe_Realist_09

He names the drone he is using in the title and it's 249g...
New view of itfc on 10:58 - Jun 5 with 983 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh

New view of itfc on 12:00 - Jun 5 with 887 viewsKievthegreat

New view of itfc on 10:58 - Jun 5 by FrimleyBlue

The Travelodge actually fits in quite well aesthetically with the SAR.

I think there is a really interesting possibility to make a statement facade with that big flat back of the stand now unobstructed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024