Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 weekends away from first league game 15:03 - Jul 21 with 9127 viewsTalkingBlues

and we’re still relying on players who weren’t getting games in League 1 to get us up the Championship table.

I hope the recruitment team have been busy behind the scenes cos we are at least 3 players short of where we need to be as a squad.

Awful summer transfer window for us so far, already leaving any new recruits no chance to bed in and get some pre season with the squad, McKenna must be annoyed.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

2 weekends away from first league game on 19:47 - Jul 22 with 506 viewsolimar

If our players last year were playing at a level that is midtable Championship (which is certainly an argument), then those that werent getting regular games are probably still Championship standard.
So there you go.
2 weekends away from first league game on 20:13 - Jul 22 with 463 viewsnoggin

2 weekends away from first league game on 12:22 - Jul 22 by TalkingBlues

The Taylor that was completely anonymous in 2 games against us that drew threads on here questioning why exactly we were chasing him so hard, that one? Personally, I’ve never watched anything other than his games against us and he offered very little in both, so I’m not exactly hyped based on what I’ve seen, but perhaps he’ll improve in our set up?

Or perhaps you don't know what you're talking about?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

2 weekends away from first league game on 20:19 - Jul 22 with 458 viewsBluedandy

Online echo chambers are dreary and contrarian views should not be discouraged but you are wildly over reacting on this score.

Since January we have acquired six players with Championship experience and Omari Hutchinson could prove sensational at this level.

George Hirst is a snip and by the end of this season will be worth 10 million plus.

And in other pre season news, Leicester lost to Peterborough, Coventry only drew at Shrewsbury and Blackburn failed to beat Fleetwood. So what, it means zilch.

Did anyone watch the play off final between Coventry and Luton and think wow this is a massive step up?

It ain't, compared to moving from Championship to Premier League it's a hop and a skip.
2 weekends away from first league game on 00:08 - Jul 23 with 418 viewsBasingstokeBlue

2 weekends away from first league game on 15:45 - Jul 22 by TalkingBlues

So, you spent all that time concocting a weird essay about Florian (whoever that was, never saw a post) rather than debating the squad weaknesses? That’s a bit odd.

In terms of downvotes, most of the people here have an extremely rudimentary understanding of the reality of a football club, from a playing perspective and the more downvotes I get, likely rhe closer to the truth I am. This place is a perfect contrarian indicator.

This place is a perfect div indicator, as evidenced by all your downvotes.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024