Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest 21:58 - Jul 26 with 3839 viewsElderGrizzly

What a coincidence.

Farage is nothing but a useful patsy for the actual rich

Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 19:34 - Jul 28 with 582 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 23:36 - Jul 26 by BlueBadger

Nice to see Rishi spending more time defending Farage than he has condemning Boris Johnson for lying to parliament.

I’m sure he and his cabinet will be criticising Monzo any time now and pressuring their leadership to quit. https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/jul/28/gina-miller-true-and-fair-party

Any time now…

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 20:32 - Jul 28 with 536 viewsHARRY10

Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 19:34 - Jul 28 by Swansea_Blue

I’m sure he and his cabinet will be criticising Monzo any time now and pressuring their leadership to quit. https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/jul/28/gina-miller-true-and-fair-party

Any time now…

Surely that cannot be true. I have listened to kGB Vews and this is a simple case of a people's hero, nay a Robin Hood (Robbin' B'stard some might say) being hounded out of banks and the country.

The poor fellow might be forced to seek sanctuary abroad. Well, not actually, as since Brexit he does not have the right to live in the EU. Irony eh ?

So it appears he was not a victim of the so called 'establishment'. Merely the victim of err,...... free market enterprise. As many others have had happen to them.

What puzzles though, is why wait so long ? If this was such an injustice as he bleated then why wait 6 months.

Surely it could not have been connected to his boses shorting the Natwest share price. I mean he might have had a dodgy past, as far as money goes..... fiddling EU expensses, setting up businesses masquardaing as political parties so as to trouser subscriptions.

But that is all behind him and forgotten..... much as those claims about Brexit that he made.
Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 20:47 - Jul 28 with 530 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 20:32 - Jul 28 by HARRY10

Surely that cannot be true. I have listened to kGB Vews and this is a simple case of a people's hero, nay a Robin Hood (Robbin' B'stard some might say) being hounded out of banks and the country.

The poor fellow might be forced to seek sanctuary abroad. Well, not actually, as since Brexit he does not have the right to live in the EU. Irony eh ?

So it appears he was not a victim of the so called 'establishment'. Merely the victim of err,...... free market enterprise. As many others have had happen to them.

What puzzles though, is why wait so long ? If this was such an injustice as he bleated then why wait 6 months.

Surely it could not have been connected to his boses shorting the Natwest share price. I mean he might have had a dodgy past, as far as money goes..... fiddling EU expensses, setting up businesses masquardaing as political parties so as to trouser subscriptions.

But that is all behind him and forgotten..... much as those claims about Brexit that he made.

Aye, the privately educated, 20+ year City commodity trader and investment banker taking on the establishment again. You have to grudgingly give him credit where it’s due I suppose. Some people lap this sh*t up and he gets everyone dancing to his tune time and time again. He certainly knows how to pull people’s strings, and how to be a shameless and a persistent pain in the butt.

He offers nothing positive of course and helps nobody, but that’s overlooked because he’s ‘box office’.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 20:47 - Jul 29 with 439 viewsMullet

Well this is gonna need some explaining to me

She must have this completely wrong surely?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 21:43 - Jul 29 with 406 viewsHARRY10

Nigel Farage’s boss made a fortune betting against Natwest on 20:47 - Jul 29 by Mullet

Well this is gonna need some explaining to me

She must have this completely wrong surely?

Caught lying, yet again

Fartrage falls back on his Animal Farm bleats

it's all wokey cokey".....baa baa
[Post edited 29 Jul 2023 21:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024