Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... 16:12 - Aug 15 with 1187 viewskeanekipper

So I have double booked myself on Saturday with a friends kid christening (annoying) so there is 1 spare ticket sat with my family In the upper tier for Saturday. Message me if any takers. Face value
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:18 - Aug 15 with 1144 viewsZx1988

What a strange coincidence - so many people suddenly double-booking themselves on the same day as in-demand away matches...

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:38 - Aug 15 with 1060 viewskeanekipper

I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:18 - Aug 15 by Zx1988

What a strange coincidence - so many people suddenly double-booking themselves on the same day as in-demand away matches...

Want a screenshot of the christening invite 🔔
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:39 - Aug 15 with 1053 viewsStevieH

Messaged
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:43 - Aug 15 with 1029 viewsZx1988

I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:38 - Aug 15 by keanekipper

Want a screenshot of the christening invite 🔔

You're telling me that you got less than a fortnight's notice of a Christening?

Chinny reckon. Churches tend to need a lot more than two weeks' notice for events like this.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:48 - Aug 15 with 1008 viewsthe_toff

I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:43 - Aug 15 by Zx1988

You're telling me that you got less than a fortnight's notice of a Christening?

Chinny reckon. Churches tend to need a lot more than two weeks' notice for events like this.

It's possible he forgot about the Christening and has since remembered. It's not that much of a stretch.

Also says the spare ticket is with his / her family, which doesn't meet the typical profile of someone buying a ticket for points and then selling it on.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 16:49]
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:50 - Aug 15 with 988 viewsMisterrJoe

What block and row mate?
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:53 - Aug 15 with 975 viewsBrads

I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 16:18 - Aug 15 by Zx1988

In fairness, there were plenty of spare tickets for sale last season and in previous years and it was never an issue. People were also letting others use their gold cards to get tickets before they should have been able to, knowing that it would benefit them in terms of priority. Didn’t see anyone challenged about that either. Then since the new priority system was introduced, everyone with a spare is viewed with suspicion. There should be some acknowledgment that it’s nothing new and that there’s always been various reasons why people end up with spares. Whilst it’s obviously a factor, it’s not only happening now because people want the points.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 16:54]
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 17:01 - Aug 15 with 901 viewstextbackup

Cry harder

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 17:07 - Aug 15 with 876 viewskeanekipper

Ticket has gone to the first person to reply, sorry if I havnt replied to you.
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 17:09 - Aug 15 with 862 viewskeanekipper

A simple slip of my mind when booking the ticket, you need to get a life if this his the height of your worry. Kisses, hugs and points😘
I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 17:12 - Aug 15 with 841 viewsblueasfook

I have a spare ticket for Saturday in the upper tier... on 17:01 - Aug 15 by textbackup

Cry harder

Cry Hard 2 - Cry Harder

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024