Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Wickham 13:10 - Aug 16 with 1884 viewsthe_toff

Still without a club. Wonder where he'll end up this season, my guess is Wrexham or Colchester.
Connor Wickham on 13:50 - Aug 16 with 1654 viewsMookamoo

Stowmarket
Connor Wickham on 13:52 - Aug 16 with 1631 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Possibly neither of them either. Lots and lots of formally very good players without clubs now.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Connor Wickham on 13:58 - Aug 16 with 1577 viewsthe_toff

Connor Wickham on 13:52 - Aug 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

Possibly neither of them either. Lots and lots of formally very good players without clubs now.

There aren't too many forwards who were starting in the Championship as recently as May. He showed a bit of quality in a terrible Forest Green side in the first half of the season too, I would think someone will have a look at him. He's only 30.
Connor Wickham on 14:06 - Aug 16 with 1505 viewsEly_Blue

And to think that there were quite a few around these parts who thought he was the answer back in January…….. they clearly never understood the question

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Connor Wickham on 14:11 - Aug 16 with 1468 viewsthe_toff

Connor Wickham on 14:06 - Aug 16 by Ely_Blue

And to think that there were quite a few around these parts who thought he was the answer back in January…….. they clearly never understood the question

Wow. For sentimental reasons it would've been cool to see him rattling one home at Oakwell but you could make the same case for Bonne. Neither of them are close to being right for what we need though.
Connor Wickham on 16:25 - Aug 16 with 1177 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Left here nowhere near ready and his career has paid the price for it, same with Rhodes really (although not by choice). If only we had developed them together instead of spunking fortunes on crud!
Connor Wickham on 16:39 - Aug 16 with 1088 viewshoppy

Connor Wickham on 13:52 - Aug 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

Quite a few decent informal ones too, I would imagine.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Connor Wickham on 16:40 - Aug 16 with 1088 viewstractorboy1978

Connor Wickham on 16:25 - Aug 16 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Left here nowhere near ready and his career has paid the price for it, same with Rhodes really (although not by choice). If only we had developed them together instead of spunking fortunes on crud!

Wickham's problem has been injuries.

Rhodes is the 4th leading goalscorer in Championship history, so not had a bad career!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 16:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Connor Wickham on 16:43 - Aug 16 with 1053 viewsthe_toff

Connor Wickham on 16:40 - Aug 16 by tractorboy1978

Wickham's problem has been injuries.

Rhodes is the 4th leading goalscorer in Championship history, so not had a bad career!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 16:55]

Wickham is certainly one that you look back on and think fair play, we got excellent money for him, especially by the standards of the time. Just a shame we didn't do anything with it.

Rhodes falls into the 'one that got away' category though.
Connor Wickham on 16:45 - Aug 16 with 1032 viewsBasuco

Connor Wickham on 16:43 - Aug 16 by the_toff

Wickham is certainly one that you look back on and think fair play, we got excellent money for him, especially by the standards of the time. Just a shame we didn't do anything with it.

Rhodes falls into the 'one that got away' category though.

More "Roy Keane was clueless" for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024