Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time 13:37 - Aug 22 with 1433 viewsthe_toff

In Ipswich. Any suggestions?

Before anyone says it, I'm familiar with google. Wondered if there's anywhere anyone recommends.
Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 13:40 - Aug 22 with 1404 viewshoppy

Depends where you're approaching from, where you park, what type of eatery are you after, how close to the ground you're wanting... etc

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 13:43 - Aug 22 with 1375 viewsKeno

Where’s this google restaurant?

Not heard of that one

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 13:45 - Aug 22 with 1369 viewshoppy

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 13:43 - Aug 22 by Keno

Not heard of that one

There's a really nice waiter that works there.. gets anything you need - just ask Jeeves...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 14:01 - Aug 22 with 1289 viewsBasuco

The Mermaid on the corner of Handford rd and Yarmouth road is very good, it is a Marstons pub so you know what to expect. 10 minute walk to the ground as well.
Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 14:01 - Aug 22 with 1282 viewsthe_toff

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 13:43 - Aug 22 by Keno

Not heard of that one

Limited menu. Alphabetti spaghetti all round.
Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 14:03 - Aug 22 with 1266 viewsiamatractorboy

Ask Italian, on Cardinall Park, has always been reliable in my experience. And kids all love pizza, right?
Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 14:04 - Aug 22 with 1255 viewsthe_toff

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 13:40 - Aug 22 by hoppy

Depends where you're approaching from, where you park, what type of eatery are you after, how close to the ground you're wanting... etc

I'll be coming in on Norwich road and parking near Christchurch Park.

Easy on the eatery, I'm open to suggestions. Within 20 minutes walk of PR.
Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 14:04 - Aug 22 with 1250 viewsGuthrum

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 13:45 - Aug 22 by hoppy

There's a really nice waiter that works there.. gets anything you need - just ask Jeeves...

Has a higher view over the Spanish place next door.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 14:21 - Aug 22 with 1200 viewsBlueStreak

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 14:04 - Aug 22 by the_toff

I'll be coming in on Norwich road and parking near Christchurch Park.

Easy on the eatery, I'm open to suggestions. Within 20 minutes walk of PR.

Ararat is a decent turkish restaurant on Norwich Road, next to Coes. Good food, close to the ground and shouldn't be too busy.
Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 15:04 - Aug 22 with 1088 viewsportmanking

3 Wise Monkeys is quite solid US burger/BBQ family-friendly fare. Decent beers on tap for dad if you're that way inclined. Only a 5-10 min walk to FPR too.
Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 18:31 - Aug 22 with 804 viewsfactual_blue

Bakehouse Steakhouse on the corner of Darling Street and West Street has a selection of steaks, burgers, salads and a kids menu too.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Child friendly eatery for Saturday lunch time on 21:12 - Aug 22 with 698 viewsbazza

Scotch eggs and sausage rolls in the wool pack .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024