Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? 00:29 - Sep 4 with 1363 viewsPerublue

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 00:30 - Sep 4 with 1351 viewsPerublue

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/world-cup-rugby-2023-fixtures-england-telegrap

This predictor thingy may help.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 6:33]

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 07:19 - Sep 4 with 1235 viewsDJR

It certainly won't be Scotland, having been drawn with Ireland and South Africa.

A group with those ranked first, second and fifth (Scotland) in the World doesn't seem fair to me.
Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 08:50 - Sep 4 with 1185 viewsGuthrum

South Africa, I reckon.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 08:56 - Sep 4 with 1178 viewsDarth_Koont

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 07:19 - Sep 4 by DJR

It certainly won't be Scotland, having been drawn with Ireland and South Africa.

A group with those ranked first, second and fifth (Scotland) in the World doesn't seem fair to me.

To add insult to injury, the top 5 in the world are all on the same side of the draw. So whoever gets out of the Group of Death has to play New Zealand or France in the QFs.

So 3 of the top 5 sides in the world can’t get to the semis. And if they do they’ve had a much tougher path.

I think Australia and Argentina on the other side of the draw are looking good. And even a poorish England and Wales could build some momentum with their pathway.

Pronouns: He/Him

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 09:27 - Sep 4 with 1162 viewsKeno

There is a good chance the winners will wear Green, or black, or maybe blue

Beyond that its very open

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 12:04 - Sep 4 with 1128 viewshoppy

If anyone is interested in having one, I've got a few of these A2 World Cup wall charts that I designed - just PM me and I can send you a complimentary one...

[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 12:12]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 12:11 - Sep 4 with 1119 views_clive_baker_

NZ
Ireland
France
SA

One of those 4, can't see anyone outside of that list. I would plump for France at a push, so on that basis NH.
Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 12:13 - Sep 4 with 1105 views_clive_baker_

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 08:56 - Sep 4 by Darth_Koont

To add insult to injury, the top 5 in the world are all on the same side of the draw. So whoever gets out of the Group of Death has to play New Zealand or France in the QFs.

So 3 of the top 5 sides in the world can’t get to the semis. And if they do they’ve had a much tougher path.

I think Australia and Argentina on the other side of the draw are looking good. And even a poorish England and Wales could build some momentum with their pathway.

England couldn't beat an egg right now.
Login to get fewer ads

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 14:54 - Sep 4 with 1037 viewsPerublue

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 12:11 - Sep 4 by _clive_baker_

NZ
Ireland
France
SA

One of those 4, can't see anyone outside of that list. I would plump for France at a push, so on that basis NH.

Yep it's hard to look beyond those 4 .... Oddly enough it's the Saffers in that list that aren't the chokers at the Rugby world cup unlike in the cricket.

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 14:57 - Sep 4 with 1025 viewsPerublue

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 12:04 - Sep 4 by hoppy

If anyone is interested in having one, I've got a few of these A2 World Cup wall charts that I designed - just PM me and I can send you a complimentary one...

[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 12:12]

That is a piece of art worthy of the Louvre hanging next to La Gioconda

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 15:18 - Sep 4 with 1010 viewshoppy

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 14:57 - Sep 4 by Perublue

That is a piece of art worthy of the Louvre hanging next to La Gioconda

Thank you. Would you like one, or are you in Peru, and unlikely to receive it in time?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 15:35 - Sep 4 with 999 viewsPerublue

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 15:18 - Sep 4 by hoppy

Thank you. Would you like one, or are you in Peru, and unlikely to receive it in time?

I would love one thank you, but sadly you are right we'd be a third of the way through the event by the time it arrived......next time..?.

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 942 viewsyorkshireblue

Any other TWTDers going?

I’m flying out to Marseille in a couple of days for England vs Argentina and South Africa vs Scotland.
Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 19:21 - Sep 4 with 931 viewsPerublue

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 18:53 - Sep 4 by yorkshireblue

Any other TWTDers going?

I’m flying out to Marseille in a couple of days for England vs Argentina and South Africa vs Scotland.

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 19:47 - Sep 4 with 918 viewsKeno

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 19:21 - Sep 4 by Perublue

Indeed South Africa vs Scotland should be a cracking game

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 20:05 - Sep 4 with 901 viewsWicklowBlue

Rugby World Cup, most open edition ever ? Which region will provide the winner ? on 12:13 - Sep 4 by _clive_baker_

England couldn't beat an egg right now.

But can they peel one?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024